_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Can i open this game with browser anyway? I'm not major in english,so i need to use translator in the browser.
You can play at this link. There is also an auto-update, so you don't have to download something again.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I forget, since I've been out of the loop for a while. The current game has been updated to the fancy new version right? And it's caught up to the previous version? With more new content now? Javascript version or something.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
I forget, since I've been out of the loop for a while. The current game has been updated to the fancy new version right? And it's caught up to the previous version? With more new content now? Javascript version or something.
Yes. You can hit every planet and I don't think there's much if anything that's left out.

To quote the dev:
TiTS 0.9.000 Release Notes:
  • The version number is now a real number to demark our shift from predominantly porting, to primarily expanding. The number was selected to make it clear that the JS builds are much more recent than the last Flash build.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
I can't find the " Dzaan Alpha stalker ". I have met her once in Tarkus elevator, but no where else she can't be met. Any idea how to find her?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I can't find the " Dzaan Alpha stalker ". I have met her once in Tarkus elevator, but no where else she can't be met. Any idea how to find her?
According to to others who have seen her doc:
Depending on your level, she'll move to different planets. 2-3 is Mhen'ga (dark tiles only), 6-7 Myrellion, and 9-10 Zheng Shi Mines.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
She's a pure random hostile encounter that takes 12 in-game hours to appears inbetween every encounter. There's some level of forgiveness with the levels in order to see her. For Mhen'ga she appeared in regular, not deep, jungle for me all the way up to level 3, and on Myrellion she was appearing for me through levels 4-8. I think the listed levels is maybe required level for her to generate in the unit pool, but I could be wrong.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
But for real, can we just add to the front page that you need to download the images pack because no one seems to ever get the fucking memo.

Reactions: fraazx

Bmbt

Mar 9, 2020
Has anyone else experieced that the game suddenly doesnt allow you to move? I've had it happen 3 times now while travelling, the movement arrows grey out, and i can't move, there are message promts but i can freely interact with the codex.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes