Noctris94

Dec 29, 2020
excuse me, does anyone still have the old version? especially 9.0010
the latest does not have access to the save editor. want to add/modify character perk

they have been trying to fix it for days, and still ongoing?
Yep, I wanted to start a new game but have been going back and forth between older versions and the new backer version. the public 0.9.015 version works fine with that minigame though.

Noctris94

Dec 29, 2020
excuse me, does anyone still have the old version? especially 9.0010
the latest does not have access to the save editor. want to add/modify character perk

they have been trying to fix it for days, and still ongoing?
Unfortunately I only have 0.9.009, 0.9.012, 0.9.014 backers and 0.9.015 backer and public.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I find it kind of baffling that they write a dystopian, almost grimdark setting in which corporations enslave primitive natives, but I can just fucking ice someone like Jasvalla.

Motherfucker wants to turn the unwilling PC into a cumslave, while the PC can have a space-age AKM and has no other option than to fuck her or just walk away. She ambushes you in the jungle, there are no witnesses, you have a gun with practically unlimited ammo, but no, your only option is to go to the cops. Fuck me, it was bad enough when my gigachad max all stats PC can't punch out that cop on Tarvos, despite wading through hordes of enemies on their own with nothing but a shield, a gun and some medkits.

You've given me guns and superpowers, Fenoxo, don't lie to me about being able to play whatever kind of character I want, then prevent me from killing slavers and other malignant grubs.

The fact that the writers are so protective of their fucking OCs is absurd, made moreso by the fact that certain NPCs can already be killed in TiTs, with many more in CoC II.
Yeah it's weird how they're so selective on who you can and can't deal directly. Local warlord who is actually willing to listen to reason? Yeah you can break into her palace, fight off herself and her guards off and execute her. A literal Bioterrorist that created an STD that forcibly turns people into furries living in the space equivalent of a junkyard? Nah let the cops handle her.

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah it's weird how they're so selective on who you can and can't deal directly. Local warlord who is actually willing to listen to reason? Yeah you can break into her palace, fight off herself and her guards off and execute her. A literal Bioterrorist that created an STD that forcibly turns people into furries living in the space equivalent of a junkyard? Nah let the cops handle her.
They even literally have an "evil" PC alignment.

Seems like this game has lost all direction after the better part of a decade in development. Play a badarse PC who could murder a man with the tip of her oversized nipple, then start another arc, suddenly she's a helpless meow meow who's too much of an UwU bean to pull the fucking trigger.

I followed the original CoC since like version 0.12, when the Bee Girl was the newest content, and *that*, the first game of an amateur smut writer, had a more focused vision than this.

Bollocks, I'd say I want my money back, but I figured they already had enough in the first place.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
Unfortunately I only have 0.9.009, 0.9.012, 0.9.014 backers and 0.9.015 backer and public.
I read that as long the version is below 0.9.011, then it's possible.
may I/we have it?

the public 0.9.015 version works fine with that minigame though.
Darn. I had hoped someone would have found a way around that stupid glitch tutuorial by now. :?
at the very beginning at the start after crash landing, do the minigame result those minigames that do not have 'move remains have move remain (1 move remain, impossible to complete them).

BodaciousBoar

Jun 13, 2019
How do you bypass first puzzle or what are the solutions to the puzzles? I thought this was supposed to be a fun experience, not annoyingly tedious

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a way to gain permanent Core Stats (Reflexes, Aim, etc.) without using permanent transformatives?

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
I read that as long the version is below 0.9.011, then it's possible.
may I/we have it?

at the very beginning at the start after crash landing, do the minigame result those minigames that do not have 'move remains have move remain (1 move remain, impossible to complete them).
I am confused. Do you mean do the Mini Games at the start of the game before using an editor? or what did you mean?

Derver

Jul 28, 2018
I am confused. Do you mean do the Mini Games at the start of the game before using an editor? or what did you mean?
I suppose he means that the mini-game you can encounter when repairing comm-relay at the first-14 is bugged. There is only one move allowed, so completing that mini-game is plain impossible. The bug is encountered only in .15 backer version. The public version works correctly.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a way to gain permanent Core Stats (Reflexes, Aim, etc.) without using permanent transformatives?
Yeah. Actually stand on the where you get which one. Most easiest to get is intelligence before you have done with Syri her quest. Just talk with her on Mhen'ga about books and hold 1.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah. Actually stand on the where you get which one. Most easiest to get is intelligence before you have done with Syri her quest. Just talk with her on Mhen'ga about books and hold 1.
So the Ten Ton Gym still seems to be the main place to farm for stats. I remember trying that out and stumbling into a Bad End through Alexandria's Psychic dreams because I kept sleeping blue balled. Guess I need to try again.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So the Ten Ton Gym still seems to be the main place to farm for stats. I remember trying that out and stumbling into a Bad End through Alexandria's Psychic dreams because I kept sleeping blue balled. Guess I need to try again.
Or you could just mainly upgrade aim and physique over level up and do every day before sleep a stamina workout with Ramis

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Also is 50 the "max" limit per core stats when it comes to calculating skill checks?
As there are 10 Level and each level increase maximum stats per 5 yes. Though Level up is less for increasing the stat for skill checks but more to keep you training. Because some stats go by percentage and so 5 for a Level Character is awesome because the stat is on 100%, for a level 10 Character it is aweful as it is then only on 10%.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
do the Mini Games at the start of the game. beginning of the game after fight celise (green slime girl), your ship crash.
there're total 3 minigames in that area. those minigame do not have move remain, right? but after input any action, you'll fail the minigame cause 'run out of move remains'

Reactions: TheVegnar

AnonSupreme

Jan 28, 2019
Is there a way to skip large periods of time now that the cheatcodes have turned into the cheat menu? I see no option for timeskip in there and 88mph no longer works. Really ruins the (extremely tedious) pregnancy system to actually have to sleep OVER AND OVER to fast forward just to give birth so you can get the next kid in there.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is there a way to skip large periods of time now that the cheatcodes have turned into the cheat menu? I see no option for timeskip in there and 88mph no longer works. Really ruins the (extremely tedious) pregnancy system to actually have to sleep OVER AND OVER to fast forward just to give birth so you can get the next kid in there.
As far as I know you can just go to your room in the Tavros Nursery and just use "Maternity Wait" to time skip into your child's birth.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes