tuneless0

Jan 15, 2021
haven't played in a while and when I got the new version all the images broke is there a way to fix this

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Anybody else getting error after going for round 2 with the new enemy after victory cuff & fuck?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Someone have the android version but a minor size? The public version are less of 200MB
If you want a smaller size, your only option is to download the public version. The Backer version has higher resolution images, which is why it's significantly larger.

Anybody else getting error after going for round 2 with the new enemy after victory cuff & fuck?
The new enemy is pretty buggy atm according to the forum bug reports. Quite frankly they have yet to release new content that isn't bugged to hell on release, so as a general rule I find it's best to wait for the next update before touching any new content as that usually includes a round of bugfixes.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
since someone mentioned this, anyone can recommend me a good file host that wont get my files reported and simultaneously deleted, can support over 500mb uploads, and have good download speeds. I use idm so download isn't an issue for me, though I do realize that if people dont use jdownloader 2 or idm then they wont be seeing any good download speeds.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
since someone mentioned this, anyone can recommend me a good file host that wont get my files reported and simultaneously deleted, can support over 500mb uploads, and have good download speeds. I use idm so download isn't an issue for me, though I do realize that if people dont use jdownloader 2 or idm then they wont be seeing any good download speeds.
Honestly I don't get the hate for gofile. You've used the same folder link for a month (yes, I checked) without it being broken or down, so I dunno what the complaint about broken links is all about. I don't use any downloader like jdownloader or anything and gofile still gives me surprisingly fast speeds, like downloading the 700 meg .apk took me maybe 30 seconds.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Ahhhh! I didn't know they had added that, if that's the case that's way easier. Thanks!
Pregnancy is one of the primary fetishes of Fenoxo Games in general so it's no surprise they added a nursery/maternity wait option in TiTs and CoC2. It's not really my thing but in every playthrough I always carry the Water Queen's kids to term so I stumbled upon that option early on.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes