Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I mean, I said stalker before so yeah she has an injection attack that jacks up lust from 0 to 100 so it's an insta-lose if you don't stun her fast.

I don't think I've seen this frost melee enemy yet unless it's the dragon then just stun and use a jolthammer to beat 'er in 2 turns.
Yeah another Stalker has just been recently added and they share some similarities. This time it's a mute Laquine psychic mercenary with mind altering ejaculate. Except with Jasvalla you'll get addicted but with the new one you get mindbroken.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah another Stalker has just been recently added and they share some similarities. This time it's a mute Laquine psychic mercenary with mind altering ejaculate. Except with Jasvalla you'll get addicted but with the new one you get mindbroken.
If we can send them to space jail and f- them silly then I don't mind their stalking habits.
It's free money.

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
is it possible to increase the amount of ship storage in the current version? I remember you could in flash with the save editor but I don't see it in the current editor and I don't really see an obvious value in my quick lookover my save file
manual save editing

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
If we can send them to space jail and f- them silly then I don't mind their stalking habits.
It's free money.
You can't send them to Gastigoth sadly. And besides you are immediately presented an option whether you want to keep encountering her or not.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know where the saves on android - joiplay (html) are located for TITS?
Want to move them since cant export within the app

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Her win content is bugged atm so I wouldn't bother until the next update

Wait she has a lust attack too? So far all of her attacks are these powerful cryo melee moves that ignore my shields. Or are you talking about Jasvalla the Alpha Dzaan Stalker?
Wait really again? I know this is a backer/early access build but every time they release something new its broken without fail...anyway thanks again for saving me the time I will do just that.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
the backer build posted has a broken image link in the game none of the images for the enemies are loading
I had this problem too. You can download the image pack and just paste it over, though I'm not sure if it's not as updated as the new build.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The site acts weird if you have ad blockers up. In my case it forwards me to the front page of the site immediately on finishing loading the file's page, and I just have to go back. I also used to regularly get the inexplicably broken links, but I haven't seen that for about four months... actually around the time I figured out the aforementioned issue, conveniently.

And I know the obvious solution would be to just disable the adblocker, but the fact that it makes the site act up also makes me a bit paranoid about doing so.
Oh, yeah, I get that too, but like you said all you have to do is hit the back button once or twice. It's a maybe two second process and I've never encountered a single link that was actually broken, just that adblocker bug. The speed and the fact that gofile generally doesn't pull a MEGA and delete your content if a single person reports it more than makes up for it imo.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a cheat to pass time rapidly? The old 88mph code doesn't seem to work anymore.
Unfortunately I don't believe so. A number of the old cheats aren't in the new cheat menu, and that's one of them. Your best bet is to just repeatedly wait 12 hours. If you're pregnant, you can also use the nursery to skip time until birth.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloep

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
It's...not a good Android port.
You still can't see the flavour text when you hover over an option.
It's basically unplayable in my opinion.
Unless there's a hidden mechanic to make this work, it seems pointless as you could always just load up the HTML through Google Chrome

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's...not a good Android port.
You still can't see the flavour text when you hover over an option.
It's basically unplayable in my opinion.
Unless there's a hidden mechanic to make this work, it seems pointless as you could always just load up the HTML through Google Chrome
I've reported this on the forums (Sort of? It's been two days and the report post is still waiting for approval to appear publicly, maybe I'm shadowbanned or something) but chances are they won't fix it until the next regularly scheduled patch. The app doesn't go proper fullscreen either, which is annoying. That said, it does seem to run generally better for me than it does in my browser, and the pop-ups not working is a bug that's present when you load it up in the browser anyway. So nothing's really changed.

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
for people who dont understand via text
LOCATION IS \TiTS-backer-0.9.XXX-win\resources\app\resources
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hopefully this is easy to understand haha
The post says the img pack is a standalone, so i don't need to download the game? i didn't understand it, sorry.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
The post says the img pack is a standalone, so i don't need to download the game? i didn't understand it, sorry.
The game can run without the img pack except it can't show most images. The img pack is as the name implies, just images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asfiasb

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
For the record, that's a leftover bit of text from the Flash version, when the image pack was a self-contained, standalone version. Despite people getting confused by that on practically every page we haven't been able to get that changed.

Edit: I asked the mods again and finally got the outdated info removed, but they didn't include the bit about the image pack being mandatory for images to work.

Last edited:

pottisman69

Nov 22, 2020
Fenoxo release update without bugs challenge (100% impossible!)
Seriously how the fuck is it that every time an update comes out there's the same issues:
1. The new enemy doesn't lock your movement, so you can skip the encounter by just hitting the movement key again
2. The new enemy's combat doesn't resolve properly, so once combat is over the game thinks you're still fighting until you fight something else
3. The game fucking implodes if you don't have a vagina because the pregnancy function doesn't have any error handling and it's incorrectly called all the time.
Bonus round!
- Going for round 2 on the cuff-fuck scene also crashes the game because the game tries to call the wrong function (it's trying to set your exhaustion, but calls a function that doesn't exist).
- Many scenes with iterative evaluations aren't structured correctly so they always default to the first option even when it's not applicable (for example, some text always assumes you have a canine penis, looking at the main.8a770ba2.js file this is a coding error, not a writing error).

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes