Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
Fenoxo release update without bugs challenge (100% impossible!)
Seriously how the fuck is it that every time an update comes out there's the same issues:
1. The new enemy doesn't lock your movement, so you can skip the encounter by just hitting the movement key again
2. The new enemy's combat doesn't resolve properly, so once combat is over the game thinks you're still fighting until you fight something else
3. The game fucking implodes if you don't have a vagina because the pregnancy function doesn't have any error handling and it's incorrectly called all the time.
Bonus round!
- Going for round 2 on the cuff-fuck scene also crashes the game because the game tries to call the wrong function (it's trying to set your exhaustion, but calls a function that doesn't exist).
- Many scenes with iterative evaluations aren't structured correctly so they always default to the first option even when it's not applicable (for example, some text always assumes you have a canine penis, looking at the main.8a770ba2.js file this is a coding error, not a writing error).
Fenoxo is no longer developing the game(only bugfixing), Savin is the one you should ask about the state of this game.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Seriously how the fuck is it that every time an update comes out there's the same issues:
1. The new enemy doesn't lock your movement, so you can skip the encounter by just hitting the movement key again
2. The new enemy's combat doesn't resolve properly, so once combat is over the game thinks you're still fighting until you fight something else
3. The game fucking implodes if you don't have a vagina because the pregnancy function doesn't have any error handling and it's incorrectly called all the time.
Bonus round!
- Going for round 2 on the cuff-fuck scene also crashes the game because the game tries to call the wrong function (it's trying to set your exhaustion, but calls a function that doesn't exist).
- Many scenes with iterative evaluations aren't structured correctly so they always default to the first option even when it's not applicable (for example, some text always assumes you have a canine penis, looking at the main.8a770ba2.js file this is a coding error, not a writing error).
This is the wrong place to submit your bug reports :LOL:
Go to any of the site in the Original Post if you want the dev to hear it

Jul 28, 2017
Bonus round!
he said he was retiring from writing more content just to concentrate on the coding aspect of the game but there seems to be more bugs than ever. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pottisman69

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
so question. is there an editor that works?> the one linked in the OP cannot edit most things, in fact it seems next to useless.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Fenoxo is no longer developing the game(only bugfixing), Savin is the one you should ask about the state of this game.
I thought Savin shifted his focus entirely to CoC2? That's why there's less borderline cuckoldry is TiTs (expect maybe the Kaithrit Princess in Tavros Station which was surprisingly not written by Savin)

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I thought Savin shifted his focus entirely to CoC2? That's why there's less borderline cuckoldry is TiTs (expect maybe the Kaithrit Princess in Tavros Station which was surprisingly not written by Savin)
Savin is not exactly in charge by himself (it would be a little ridiculous that he'd be the lead on both TiTs and CoC2 at the same time). Unless there's been an update, this is what Fen said when he announced he would no longer be writing content back in Sept 2021.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the info I still go off of (Adjatha, Savin, Gedan, and Fen have different responsibilities but share the job of managing the game) but people here and in the CoC2 thread keep saying Savin is in charge of TiTs so maybe new info came out and i'm wrong. He could barely handle writing for and managing his own game, I don't see how him being sole lead for both games is even remotely feasible. But, I don't spend any time in the discord so my info could be out of date.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
This is the info I still go off of (Adjatha, Savin, Gedan, and Fen have different responsibilities but share the job of managing the game) but people here and in the CoC2 thread keep saying Savin is in charge of TiTs so maybe new info came out and i'm wrong. He could barely handle writing for and managing his own game, I don't see how him being sole lead for both games is even remotely feasible. But, I don't spend any time in the discord so my info could be out of date.
When you mentioned CoC2 I took a look at the thread and uh.... what's happening there? Looks like CoC2 is currently having some problems?

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
so question. is there an editor that works?> the one linked in the OP cannot edit most things, in fact it seems next to useless.
There is. There's a new version of TiTsED which can be found here:
It's not as extensive as it could be but the basic functionality is there. Read the instructions on how to use it, you have to paste some stuff into your console, which is opened with I think ctrl+shift+i in the electron executable or f12 in browser. No download necessary.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
is it just me or is there no image pack for the newer version of the game?
There is, it's in the OP. Hentaifelf includes all the newly added images in each new build, the image pack has the rest+images from previous builds (in case you skip a couple versions) and only needs to be downloaded once. Once you've downloaded it once you can just copy and paste your current img folder over into each new build since all the new images are already included.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
When you mentioned CoC2 I took a look at the thread and uh.... what's happening there? Looks like CoC2 is currently having some problems?
Recent update demoted a companion character to a stationary npc, people were upset, the thread is usually just used for venting and screenshots of dumb things the devs say in their discord. Though I think the recent thing is a misunderstanding about why one of the characters isn't referred to as a vampire...it's a wild place.

But at least they're talking about things. TiTs thread has been dead for me for awhile now cuz it's the same few questions/answers (how to cheat, what's the difference between versions, images don't work what do, bugs, etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: actualrealname

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Recent update demoted a companion character to a stationary npc, people were upset, the thread is usually just used for venting and screenshots of dumb things the devs say in their discord. Though I think the recent thing is a misunderstanding about why one of the characters isn't referred to as a vampire...it's a wild place.

But at least they're talking about things. TiTs thread has been dead for me for awhile now cuz it's the same few questions/answers (how to cheat, what's the difference between versions, images don't work what do, bugs, etc).
Judging from previous posts in the CoC2 thread discussing lore (at least page 890 onwards) It seems CoC2 is having the Bethesda Fallout problem: Writers adding too little and conflicting lore causing the community to fill the gaps with absolute batshit theories.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
Is anyone with a PC kind enough to share a save at the starting point? My PC is currently broken so I can't exactly move it over to my Android to save edit and I've gone through the same song and dance before with this game that I'm frankly exhausted at doing everything all over again.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Hmm, I can't find Ula did they change her from 5 days from first encountering her to five days from you first landing on Uveto now?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Hmm, I can't find Ula did they change her from 5 days from first encountering her to five days from you first landing on Uveto now?
That's weird. Ula is supposed to show up in one of the Ice Caves in the Tundra and give you the a way in Korg'ii Hold once you rescue her.

You did rescue her right? If you encountered her and didn't give her an Insulated Coat or a Heat Belt then waited for 5 days she's permanently out of the game.

Noctris94

Dec 29, 2020
I read that as long the version is below 0.9.011, then it's possible.
may I/we have it?

at the very beginning at the start after crash landing, do the minigame result those minigames that do not have 'move remains have move remain (1 move remain, impossible to complete them).
Here you go! sorry for the wait. Try this link

Reactions: tyranzero
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes