Indium

Jan 6, 2020
1661770539563.png
Does anyone know why Ardia's escape option is still greyed out? I defeated Overseer Maike and freed the slaves, but I still can't access this option, and the wiki doesn't seem to have any answers either. I have plenty of space on my ship for extra crew too, so surely that isn't what's causing this. Thanks in advance.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 2012062
Does anyone know why Ardia's escape option is still greyed out? I defeated Overseer Maike and freed the slaves, but I still can't access this option, and the wiki doesn't seem to have any answers either. I have plenty of space on my ship for extra crew too, so surely that isn't what's causing this. Thanks in advance.
You also need to defeat LDC and the Shock Hopper and release two sets of slaves. One is where you beat Overseer Maike and the other is near Zheng Shi's Hangar Bay close to Maike's Offices.

Indium

Jan 6, 2020
You also need to defeat LDC and the Shock Hopper and release two sets of slaves. One is where you beat Overseer Maike and the other is near Zheng Shi's Hangar Bay close to Maike's Offices.
Turned out I hadn't freed the slaves near the hangar bay, no clue how I missed that one. lol
Thank you for the heads up

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
I get this Critical Error after Round Two with Sophora

Version: 0.9.016-BACKER#2417 Message: pc.soreChange is not a function Stack:
TypeError: pc.soreChange is not a function
at Object. (file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win/resources/app/main.8a770ba2.js:1:21179457)
at file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win/resources/app/main.8a770ba2.js:1:12044247
at s (file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Downloads/TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win/resources/app/main.8a770ba2.js:1:10332875)

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Which one of these is better? tech ranged or smuggler ranged? I heard they got nerfed for whatever reason. I'm kinda tired playing mercenary all the time but the late game enemies get's tough sometimes. not really into spending 5 to 6 hours focusing a play style then noticing it isn't very good. Some help would be nice.

Cakei

Aug 30, 2017
Which one of these is better? tech ranged or smuggler ranged? I heard they got nerfed for whatever reason. I'm kinda tired playing mercenary all the time but the late game enemies get's tough sometimes. not really into spending 5 to 6 hours focusing a play style then noticing it isn't very good. Some help would be nice.
Melee tech, pick Charge Weapon witch crusher effect with the FZR, or any other meele weapon with stun effect pretty powerfull.

Reactions: eccentic

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
Can someone xplain to me how I am supposed to download the apk? I extract the file but then nothing else happens. Where is the actual app?

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
I'm new to this so, I downloaded the img pack, put it in the game folder, but there is no pic present whenever I played the game. Please help me.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'm new to this so, I downloaded the img pack, put it in the game folder, but there is no pic present whenever I played the game. Please help me.
You have to replace the img folder with the img pack, not just plop it down in the main directory. Go to the resources folder then app then resources again then replace the folder named img in there.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes