UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
the new cheats system is disappointing i miss being able to just pick traits without getting weird ass transformations.
I agree, it is a little disappointing, but it's a start, now i just wish we could have more depth to it like perk selection and character customization, i got so used to using TiTSED that i forgot how most transformatives worked and took way too long to find out how i could do some stuff.

Also, is there a way to become a bimbo without becoming a badger ? and i'm not talking about the hat, i want the perks and to be able to "wear" something.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Is there a way to get old Flash-TiTs saves to work with the new TiTs download?
(I haven't played it since they switched)
(the only saves I could find are from 2019)

And a step-by-step if you don't mind as I haven't done it before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd part - is there a new version of TiTs-Ed for the newer TiTs - or do I use an old one & try to import the save with the method for my 1st question?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

2nd part - is there a new version of TiTs-Ed for the newer TiTs - or do I use an old one & try to import the save with the method for my 1st question?
For the first question, yes, make sure you're on TiTs flash version 8.160 and load up your save, then there should be an "export" button you can hit that will convert the save to a json file you can load in the new version.

As for the second, the only save editor that currently works correctly is TiTsEDJS:
Follow the instructions carefully though, it's not like old TiTsED, no download is required you just paste some stuff into the game's console which you open with ctrl+shift+i I believe (if using the .exe file in the download, otherwise opening the HTML file up in a browser and opening the browser console also works).

Reactions: namelessone22

anmet1111

Jul 19, 2022
You can also get some bimbo stuff via the treatment. though there's multiple possible outcomes from it so saving beforehand is recommended. Bimbo is by far the most likely option if you are playing a woman unless you're already muscular enough to increase your odds of amazon, with a smaller chance of becoming a cum cow which is very similar to the bimbo but you grow a big 'ol cock. once you're sure you're on the right one (there's a cheat to guarantee it if you want) the tfs are about what you'd expect, bigger breasts, hips, lose some muscle tone, lactation stuff and some minor cow features, typically just horns and a tail I think, which are easy enough to get rid of.

If you'd still prefer not to there's a couple other ways, just ctrl f here: for 'Ditz Speech' that's what unlocks all the bimbo dialogue and scenes.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I forgot about Chase's save editor, but I play offline and it's only for browser. Unless you get creative...
It's not only for browser. If you're using the build downloaded from here, simply launch the exe and hit ctrl+shift+i and it'll open a console you can paste it into.

Reactions: namelessone22

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I'll give it a try next time i play, but i also kind of remember this gives you a bad thing, like "drug fucked" or something right ?
Yeah there's still other status effects that go along with it but otherwise you won't be physically transformed.

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Thanks for the responses guys :)

namelessone22 said:

For the first question, yes, make sure you're on TiTs flash version 8.160 and load up your save, then there should be an "export" button you can hit that will convert the save to a json file you can load in the new version.

As for the second, the only save editor that currently works correctly is TiTsEDJS:
Follow the instructions carefully though, it's not like old TiTsED, no download is required you just paste some stuff into the game's console which you open with ctrl+shift+i I believe (if using the .exe file in the download, otherwise opening the HTML file up in a browser and opening the browser console also works).
I found a normal TiTS_0.8.160 (no imagepack - that's TiTS_IP 0.8.159)
*Do you have a DL/link to a reliable free offline Flash player? (please)

I forgot about Chase's save editor, but I play offline and it's only for browser. Unless you get creative...
This is the way I always played when using the Flash version - can I still do it with the new one?
(And by getting 'creative' do you mean opening & editing a save in the browser version, save - then open save in offline version?)

Sorry, read Hargan2's response on the next page (pg454)

hqk961025

Mar 11, 2020
cheats like “impulse” does not work anymore on new andorid build , How to repay secene in new build?

Also,game crash everytime I went in playground brothel in dhaal, anyway to fix that?

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok new problem/s. :rolleyes:

1) Old save exported fine from TiTS_0.8.160 as per your instructions
(save is all the way back where Kiro gets kidnapped by Dr. Po
loads fine, finish rescue fine, I get back to Talos station, have the encounter on her ship, but then, when it tries to give you her ship it wants to replace one of the crap ones from Vahn
When you pick one, it has an error & kicks me out. I tried manually selling a ship before seeing Kiro on her ship, but same problem) Any ideas?

Error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd problem is I found the TiTs-Ed for java - used "CTRL-shift-i" put this in
"(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src=" ";document.head.appendChild(s)})()"
-then it tells me that I have to load a save first? (which I've already done) Did I miss a step?

Sorry to keep bugging you & thanks for your help so far :)

* I would have saves from TiTS_0.8.160 - but I think they were on the other tower (HD & power-box died) (can't even remember what stage TiTS_0.8.160 was up to - changelog link?)
I also have older saves - could I still export them? *
*Irony - I can only get these older saves 'cos they were backed-up from a 2nd older tower before the one that died (previous computer)
But didn't get around to backing-up most of the stuff from the more recent PC* :eek::rolleyes::devilish::mad:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
first time I've played in almost 2 years, and I can't say I'm a fan of the current ui
I got used to it after a while (still not as much as i would like but heh) but i still have some problems with it
for one, i don't really like having to go to the codex screen to open my mails when we had an option for that before.

There's a few thing i dislike other than that (like the fact that character speeches is in the same color and font as the rest of the text with only " " as a difference, but it was mostly like that before), but i like that you can change the colors of the UI
Speaking of, i've seen a "vaporwave" option but i don't see what it does, i mean, i know what vaporwave is, i just don't know how to make it work and when/where it appears, if it appears at all.

Jan 28, 2018
I honestly like the new UI. Feels more streamlined and more thematic compared to the previous layout design. A much needed change for the better. Plus easier to customize I believe and viewing images.

Reactions: Walk Cycle
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes