claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
after looking through the code, the syri couch scene is available only if she is not a hellhound and it is a random scene when you are on the ship

edit: wonderful. the new build errors out when i try to flee from combat
bruh, why would they make it that she can't be a hellhound, that's really annoying

Yep, just found that one myself. Honestly I'm kinda impressed by their ability to break systems that previously worked perfectly fine. Especially when it's something as major as fleeing from combat. They also broke interacting with the grey goo and siegwulfe from inventory, again. And dropping items from inventory.
I had noticed that too, hell I went back multiple versions and it was still broken...

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I literally only just found out that Anno has a "Samus Aran" scene, I was so shocked by this discovery that I went to find how recent it was since I clearly missed it. Turns out It's been in the game since fucking October 28, 2020...
All this time and I'd been missing out, wonder what other scenes I (and I assume others) have been missing

Jan 28, 2018
I literally only just found out that Anno has a "Samus Aran" scene, I was so shocked by this discovery that I went to find how recent it was since I clearly missed it. Turns out It's been in the game since fucking October 28, 2020...
All this time and I'd been missing out, wonder what other scenes I (and I assume others) have been missing
Which scene is that? I pretty much maxed out a lot of things and I cant recall something that would be like Samus Aran. Whatever that means. I should know, I've played this game even before that date.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Which scene is that? I pretty much maxed out a lot of things and I cant recall something that would be like Samus Aran. Whatever that means. I should know, I've played this game even before that date.
same i've played for like 5 years now and only found out today, but here's the scene , it's a dream sequence with some specific requirements which is probably why you wouldn't stumble across it easily

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Ok whew, it's not just me. Yea, we need a nother hotfix because when you have multiple options like ie reducto, there's only the back option.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Forgot to save before some one time H scenes,anyways to retrigger it without starting a new game?
Usually done through a save editor where you have to uncheck flags that have triggered the event. However the save editor site that that was supposed to do that is having an issue. Some parts of the save can still be edited (Stats and body minus the crotch), however perks and flags are currently disabled. It is unclear at the moment when this issue will be resolved.

Here is the link to the save editor site

palkia33

May 21, 2017
I might be stupid but i tried looking it up but i still cant get any images to load and opening the imagepack with ruffle just doesnt works any idea what i might do to get it working?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I might be stupid but i tried looking it up but i still cant get any images to load and opening the imagepack with ruffle just doesnt works any idea what i might do to get it working?
Download the game and extract it. Download the image pack. The Image pack is a .7z file that contains an "img" folder. Extract the "img" folder to /resources/app/resources inside of your game folder. Then play the game. The fact you mentioned ruffle makes me think you're trying to load the old image pack .swf, which is in no way shape or form the same as the image pack used for the new javascript version of the game.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes