hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0018-2478
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.017-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.018-win\resources\app\resources\)
p.s-new images already added to the base link
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(if you didnt download 9.017 imagepack enjoyers, fret not for I have included the new files from 9.017 still)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
new update rolled out lmfao
This new update can be summed up as "Hey, you guys know how we released a patch that changed major systems and caused a fuckload of softlocks that we had to hotfix? Well here's another patch rushed out in a couple of days that makes changes to a major system and this time we're openly admitting that it'll probably fuck things up even worse but we're still not gonna actually test it before releasing it" lmfao

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Yea, I just tested a bug I found in 9.018 and it's not fixed. I don't know what they broke, it was in working in 9.017 >>

Ie - using ReductoPro, getting the screen, clicking next, and the item disappearing from inv.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0019-2484
Pixeldrain
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.018-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\)
(I WILL NOT be including the new images from 0.9.017-18, so if you do not have those builds, download imagepack (or the previous version if you have all images still))
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies

Last edited:

SDHaladrin

Aug 15, 2022
For some reason my "save to file" on android isn't prompting me, and isn't dumping a save file into the android > data > com.fenoxo.tits > files folder or any within that tree. Am I doing something wrong? and does anyone have a save file I could nab? I am going to see if I can't configure the save editor to handle the mobile saves.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
For some reason my "save to file" on android isn't prompting me, and isn't dumping a save file into the android > data > com.fenoxo.tits > files folder or any within that tree. Am I doing something wrong? and does anyone have a save file I could nab? I am going to see if I can't configure the save editor to handle the mobile saves.
post these problems on their forum that you can find on their website, or in the game itself
edit: before sounding rude, a simple check would be making sure the app has read/write permissions

SDHaladrin

Aug 15, 2022
post these problems on their forum that you can find on their website, or in the game itself
edit: before sounding rude, a simple check would be making sure the app has read/write permissions
No, upon learning I was helping /hgg/ modify CoC I was banned from the forums and Discord.
And yes the read/write is toggled on, the save to file is working with CoC, and an older version of TiTS

• Sad
Reactions: HikkiG

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Ooh, the Amber content is starting coming in?

I remember this guy said like a year ago he basically had Wsan's blessing to take over Amber and has a bunch of stuff planned for her.

Hopefully it's good.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
No, upon learning I was helping /hgg/ modify CoC I was banned from the forums and Discord.
And yes the read/write is toggled on, the save to file is working with CoC, and an older version of TiTS
It must hit a nerve for them. Lmao

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
There is. There's a new version of TiTsED which can be found here:
It's not as extensive as it could be but the basic functionality is there. Read the instructions on how to use it, you have to paste some stuff into your console, which is opened with I think ctrl+shift+i in the electron executable or f12 in browser. No download necessary.
That is nice and all, but that appears to be for use with a browser version of the game... the download in the OP is for an exe... how are these two compatible?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
That is nice and all, but that appears to be for use with a browser version of the game... the download in the OP is for an exe... how are these two compatible?
still a browser based game, just think of it as a browser solely for the purpose of playing that game. I mean you open firefox and chrome via exe correct?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Stupid question: is there a character that isn't a whore-like?
, , , . How about any of those?

Reactions: Elias85

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Trials In Tainted Space 0.9.0019 Image Pack Included
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

palkia33

May 21, 2017
Download the game and extract it. Download the image pack. The Image pack is a .7z file that contains an "img" folder. Extract the "img" folder to /resources/app/resources inside of your game folder. Then play the game. The fact you mentioned ruffle makes me think you're trying to load the old image pack .swf, which is in no way shape or form the same as the image pack used for the new javascript version of the game.
oh that worked thank you alot! guess i really am stupid huh (but except for the most recent link i havent found that img.7z file anywhere)

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes