AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Would anybody happen to know what the flags are for the milodian priestess and her entourage that you meet on Uveto in a cave to the very south east? I kind of want to re-do that part.

Dec 23, 2017
for people who dont understand via text
LOCATION IS \TiTS-backer-0.9.XXX-win\resources\app\resources
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hopefully this is easy to understand haha
I did it exactly the same way. But when I create a character it is always a man no matter what I do. and when I start the game there is no picture at all.

In short, it does not work ...

A strange bug prevents my character from selecting a picture automatically.

Or should your character not have its own image?

I make my own games and know how to copy things. They are 100 % in the right position.

I can of course manually force a picture but that is too ugly

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I did it exactly the same way. But when I create a character it is always a man no matter what I do. and when I start the game there is no picture at all.

In short, it does not work ...

A strange bug prevents my character from selecting a picture automatically.

Or should your character not have its own image?
Your character does not have their own image. The image is essentially just a blank, generic avatar that does change shape based on your choices, but it remains fairly androgynous unless you have massive breasts or hyperfeminine features. You can manually edit it in the appearance screen after character creation. You can also set a custom image for your character.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017
ty i hope this backer "image pack" doesnt continue to be backer only... kinda frustrating to put something that was always free behind a paywall.
on a side note is there a imagepack version that is seperate that has more images that i have not heard of? i have not seen them post a image pack for the new js version.
It's pretty ugly with the bugged image game. Text alone is not enough for me. minimal image must be.

Playing a character that has no image is boring. Probably due to a bug but it doesn't work.

lihsdvb

Jul 27, 2020
could someone please tell me where I could buy mods for Mitch's 'therapy'? found him in Canadia and had this option to talk about his condition, but I have no idea what to do next, please help

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
the consumables that ask you what part of the body to modify are bugged, when giving use they only give me the option to give next and they return me to the inventory but the object disappears

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
the consumables that ask you what part of the body to modify are bugged, when giving use they only give me the option to give next and they return me to the inventory but the object disappears
Which version were you playing? I ran into the same issue on v0.9.0018. I haven't tried 0.9.0019 yet, but their main site said they fixed a bunch of inventory related bugs, so maybe it's fixed?

latexdreams

Aug 4, 2020
I used to play this with the old interface. Tried this new one and it was just unplayable for me. I guess I can't handle change. But shoving hte movement off to the side instead of leaving it where it was just broke me.

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
There are hotfix for the 0.9.0019 version,
  • [HOTFIX: Build#2495 & above]: Siegwulfe and Goo Armor should play nicer with the new inventory code. (Thanks Ged & Uppercase Stallion!)
  • [HOTFIX: Build#2495 & above]: Evilbun’s equipment has been tuned properly. More changes will be coming for her in the future to polish her up to her author’s intention. (Thanks, Me!)
  • [HOTFIX: Build#2495 & above]: Cleaned up some legacy combat attacks some NPCs had that used the old style of modifier to community display mode. (special = “minimum”) instead of (minimumOutput: true). There were about a half dozen of these. (Thanks, Me!)
  • [HOTFIX: Build#2495 & above]: Fixed a “lets fap” crash. (Thanks, Uppercase Stallion!)
  • [HOTFIX: Build#2495 & above]: Fixed the art displaying in an Anno X Amber scene. (Thanks, Uppercase Stallion!)
  • [HOTFIX: Build#2495 & above]: Various typo fixes.

Malcovich

Dec 19, 2017
Anyone else having the issue of the image for the "Blue Viper" at the Wall Sluts location on Zheng Shi Station not working? Hasn't worked for me since about the last 4-6 versions, even though it's in the image pack and all the others work. :(

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Imma just chill here waiting for the hotfixed version to drop on here...

Also over here wondering how no one can click the button that literally says 'save to file' in-game and then open it correctly in the new editor. The .json files are the correct format to open in the new editor btw.

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
Hello, I have a problem with the images. I can't load images from the game.
I downloaded the latest version of the game: TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win.7z
The image pack is already integrated in the right place: TiTS-backer-0.9.0.19-win\resources\app\resources\img
And yet it doesn't work.
And when I launch a game no image during the tutorial.

Thanks for the help provided.

Reactions: Vladimous
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes