NaokoKawaguchi

Aug 15, 2018
Hi i downloaded the 0.9.019 version and when i start the .exe file it doesnt show up, despite still running when i check in task manager. Anyone has any idea why?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with the images. I can't load images from the game.
I downloaded the latest version of the game: TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win.7z
The image pack is already integrated in the right place: TiTS-backer-0.9.0.19-win\resources\app\resources\img
And yet it doesn't work.
And when I launch a game no image during the tutorial.

Thanks for the help provided.
Your screenshot only shows an "x1" folder, make sure you have the "x2" and "x4" folders in \resources\app\resources\img.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
i ndont have a gremnlin or whatever it is called to get the level done so fuck this shit
No. Not that. Back out the puzzle, the second button makes it easy. It'll change what the button says depending on your Occupation, being Overload(Smuggler), Bomb(Merc and you have to Search other tiles for the parts), or Exploit Vuln(Tech).
And even then, wtf that puzzle is so easy even without it.

Reactions: bigboy6220

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
No. Not that. Back out the puzzle, the second button makes it easy. It'll change what the button says depending on your Occupation, being Overload(Smuggler), Bomb(Merc and you have to Search other tiles for the parts), or Exploit Vuln(Tech).
oh ok thx anotehr question how do i unlock uveto again

blindstreak

Apr 12, 2022
guessing the problem there having is the hacking minigame being made harder

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
oh ok thx anotehr question how do i unlock uveto again
Imma just link you this since you apparently need worded instructions.

• ( distress call at lvl 6+ or after obtaining the third probe and progressing through 's storyline)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
guessing the problem there having is the hacking minigame being made harder
Except the first one is super easy. Doesn't have any limits to it. And it even comes with an easy mode option if you just stop to read.

Still not as bad as the person who wanted to know why their *PUBLIC* version of the game didn't have Backer only content.

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
Trying to read the changelog for this game is gonna give me an aneurism, how are you supposed to tell if anything significant has been changed or if it's worth to replay if the changelogs are posted weekly and aren't even ordered by bugfix and content changes.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Looks like the hotfix fixed my issue of not being able to use reductopro (I just went to fenoxo's site to test) so time to wait for it to get uploaded here.

Reactions: Fizel

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
There is another hotfix
  • [HOTFIX: Build #2502+]: Fixed crashes caused by encountering “EvilBun” while in a pre-defeated state. Getting any of her post-combat sex scenes outside of combat should no longer crash – unless I missed one more spot I need to slap a setEnemy call in… (Fen)
  • [HOTFIX: Build #2502+]: EvilBun’s attacks no longer check for hit/miss and then roll a normal attack afterward (leading to weirdness where Will’s in-depth description reports her hitting you, but then it misses anyway.) Now if she hits, it will simple append the appropriate damage value at the end of the attack. (Fen)
  • [HOTFIX: Build #2502+]: EvilBun’s mag-dump attack now fires five shots, and actually factors target evasion in, instead of rolling three attacks with 50/50 hit/miss chance. I may need to increase the miss chance modifiers if she’s melting folks too fast. (Fen)
  • [HOTFIX: Build #2502+]: EvilBun’s trip notice no longer mentions a collapsing factory. (Fen)
  • [HOTFIX: Build #2502+]: EvilBun’s HP has been increased by 250 to make her a little more durable. (Fen)
  • [HOTFIX: Build #2502+]: EvilBun has gained the “Juggernaut” perk to better resist stuns (and her physique was increased to 45 from 27 – don’t worry, with the sword nerf from last patch, her melee should be doing less damage overall.) (Fen)

SDHaladrin

Aug 15, 2022
'save to file' in-game
For some of us, that feature straight up isn't working, it isn't opening the window of where to download it, nor is it dumping it into the default path.

If someone could share a save file (JS), I was going to try testing it using the same fix I submitted to the CoC team.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
For some of us, that feature straight up isn't working, it isn't opening the window of where to download it, nor is it dumping it into the default path.

If someone could share a save file (JS), I was going to try testing it using the same fix I submitted to the CoC team.
So you just need a .json save file? Need a certain version? I have Game Version: 0.9.019-BACKER#2484.

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
anyone happen to know where I can get a piercing done? Wiki isn't helping much either, you can 'use' the piercing but it disappears from my inv - unless that's another bug ~.~

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
anyone happen to know where I can get a piercing done? Wiki isn't helping much either, you can 'use' the piercing but it disappears from my inv - unless that's another bug ~.~
Sounds like a bug right away. You do them yourself, not somewhere specific. It's supposed to bring up a menu of various spots to put the piercing. So inventory related bug since they just updated that and pretty much anything with it's own menu within the inv is busted.

Edit: yep just checked. Bug. It just gives a 'next' option and vanishes.

Reactions: jamonserrano

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Sounds like a bug right away. You do them yourself, not somewhere specific. It's supposed to bring up a menu of various spots to put the piercing. So inventory related bug since they just updated that and pretty much anything with it's own menu within the inv is busted.
GDI. Time to make a another post on the forums I guess then.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes