Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
GDI. Time to make a another post on the forums I guess then.
See edit. I just double checked it on the newest version we have available here (aka no hotfixes).

Any version from 0.9.xxx will work for the sake of my testing
Huh can't upload it straight to here so mediafire it is...

I literally just spammed through the options so there's that. Did make sure to take Celise cause who doesn't take the goo.

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
Dumb question: How do you know if you've manages to impregnate Ilaria? Is there a specific text prompt, or is it wait and see?

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
The image of characters portaits are not working for me. Is doind the symbol of loading error.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Anybody else having issues with futazona just not working on the latest patch ? When consuming it, it just won't let you pick which type you want to use and then have no effect (despite still being consumed).

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
See edit. I just double checked it on the newest version we have available here (aka no hotfixes).

Huh can't upload it straight to here so mediafire it is...

I literally just spammed through the options so there's that. Did make sure to take Celise cause who doesn't take the goo.
Yea, put a post on the bug reports about it. They fix one thing and break another lol.

Segsignal It's likely bugged, there have been a few issues with different items.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Dumb question: How do you know if you've manages to impregnate Ilaria? Is there a specific text prompt, or is it wait and see?
Wait and see IIRC. I don't usually play a chara who can get other pregnant so someone else can likely answer better. She might either send you an email or just have a scene when you come into her shop.

The image of characters portaits are not working for me. Is doind the symbol of loading error.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Did you download the full image pack and correctly insert it?

Anybody else having issues with futazona just not working on the latest patch ? When consuming it, it just won't let you pick which type you want to use and then have no effect (despite still being consumed).
If it's an item that supposed to bring up another menu inside the inventory screen, it is very likely they busted it with the inventory update.

bethito13

Sep 2, 2018
How do you use the SAVE EDIT? Because all the save files I get always get an error. I can change my stats somewhat but not my appareance, perks or anything else really. Not even genitals.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Any version from 0.9.xxx will work for the sake of my testing
Also in case this helps. The male chara I uploaded did give an error when loading into the editor but then loaded still while a female chara didn't throw an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though checking the editor again, I can't actually change any of those values so I think it's also busted. Like I can't change anything on the crotch tab at all.

How do you use the SAVE EDIT? Because all the save files I get always get an error. I can change my stats somewhat but not my appareance, perks or anything else really. Not even genitals.
Yeah it seems part of the editor is busted. I was just checking something and it refuses to work on some tabs that did work earlier.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah it seems part of the editor is busted. I was just checking something and it refuses to work on some tabs that did work earlier.
That editor is several months out of date and largely considered abandoned. The only editor that currently works properly is the new TiTSED, see my post below for more info.

Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
That editor is several months out of date and largely considered abandoned. The only editor that currently works properly is the new TiTSED, see my post below for more info.
Yes I am using that one. Why would you think otherwise?

Ok, I see why others, myself included, might not know where to put these damn things then.
Except the game COMES with an img folder so logic dictates put it in the same place.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Except the game COMES with an img folder so logic dictates put it in the same place.
Sure it would, if I delved into the game's guts to find it, but mods/add ons involving more than 1 layer of folders usually have instructions so, my first instinct isn't to just start plumming the depths of the files to find a matching folder.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Sure it would, if I delved into the game's guts to find it, but mods/add ons involving more than 1 layer of folders usually have instructions so, my first instinct isn't to just start plumming the depths of the files to find a matching folder.
Maybe but when the instructions are literally "replace old folder with new folder" you look for the old one.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yes I am using that one. Why would you think otherwise?
Well you mentioned tabs, which JS TiTSED doesn't have, and the issues described sound more like what happens with the start5 editor rather than the TiTSED editor. Also the error you posted earlier is from the Start5 editor, not TiTSED.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe but when the instructions are literally "replace old folder with new folder" you look for the old one.
And I would have, but there are no instructions. There's nothing on the front page, nothing in the area around where you download the file, nothing in the installation spoiler, the downloaded file contains JUST the images and nothing else. Maybe there's someone who clarified this process here somewhere, but digging through keyword searches of "image" and "img" when this thread is over 5 years old and the game isn't even using the same engine anymore is a tad daunting. My point is, it's not exactly clear to those out of the loop.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Well you mentioned tabs, which JS TiTSED doesn't have, and the issues described sound more like what happens with the start5 editor rather than the TiTSED editor. Also the error you posted earlier is from the Start5 editor, not TiTSED.
I will full on admit my link was outdated and I was indeed on the old one.
I did not even know there was another new one.
(Though it's javascript so this will be fun... Oh and only for the browser version so that'll be a no.)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I will full on admit my link was outdated and I was indeed on the old one.
I did not even know there was another new one.
(Though it's javascript so this will be fun... Oh and only for the browser version so that'll be a no.)
It's not only for the browser version. If you actually read the guide I posted and linked you to, it works for the .exe version as well.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes