Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
And I would have, but there are no instructions. There's nothing on the front page, nothing in the area around where you download the file, nothing in the installation spoiler, the downloaded file contains JUST the images and nothing else. Maybe there's someone who clarified this process here somewhere, but digging through keyword searches of "image" and "img" when this thread is over 5 years old and the game isn't even using the same engine anymore is a tad daunting. My point is, it's not exactly clear to those out of the loop.
This is a problem that has plagued the thread for a long time. The OP is managed by a bot, so trying to get new stuff like instructions put on it is difficult as we have to ask the mods to do it and hope that they bother. Up until two weeks ago, there was still text left over from the Flash version telling people the image pack was optional, which it isn't.

Reactions: Furmilk

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
Hello, I have a problem with the images. I can't load images from the game.
I downloaded the latest version of the game: TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win.7z
The image pack is already integrated in the right place: TiTS-backer-0.9.0.19-win\resources\app\resources\img
And yet it doesn't work.
And when I launch a game no image during the tutorial.

Thanks for the help provided.
Sorry if I flood, I still need help ^^"

I have the image folders in the right place and I have x1 x2 x4 in the documents

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
Sounds like a bug right away. You do them yourself, not somewhere specific. It's supposed to bring up a menu of various spots to put the piercing. So inventory related bug since they just updated that and pretty much anything with it's own menu within the inv is busted.

Edit: yep just checked. Bug. It just gives a 'next' option and vanishes.
yep that thing happened to me
but with the dicksprout

48thRonin

Sep 18, 2019
Hi, I downloaded the latest version on android and I want to use save to file but it seems it's not working for me does anyone have a solution?

IceKream

May 27, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but at this point the gameplay and plot should be finished before anymore side plot stuff is added. All the balance is gonna go to hell once the level cap is raised anyway so just let us finish a playthru.

The cynic in me feels like the slow development is done purposely.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
should've been done by now, but im uploading at a fast rate of 200kb/s today :)
Edit:switched to gofile, pixeldrain just has slow upload speeds

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0019-2502
Pixeldrain <-----Has img.7z/Has Hotfix Download----->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.018-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\)
(I WILL NOT be including the new images from 0.9.017-18, so if you do not have those builds, download imagepack (or the previous version if you have all images still))
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies

blindstreak

Apr 12, 2022
anyone happen to know where I can get a piercing done? Wiki isn't helping much either, you can 'use' the piercing but it disappears from my inv - unless that's another bug ~.~
it is a bug that they fixed in a hotfix just waiting on them to update it here

The Radio Demon

Jun 15, 2019
Sorry if I flood, I still need help ^^"

I have the image folders in the right place and I have x1 x2 x4 in the documents
The basic images were not included in the download.
Download the img.7z and extract it in your \resources\app\resources folder.
See the quote below for the link to the img pack

Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.018-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\)
(I WILL NOT be including the new images from 0.9.017-18, so if you do not have those builds, download imagepack (or the previous version if you have all images still))

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
just out of curiosity why are you not including the new images from 9.017-18?

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
I accidentally Huskar Erra. I skip her dialog about 'treat' and now she's in huskar form.

is there any way to revert her body to her original form? or edit the .JSON save file?

Malcovich

Dec 19, 2017
Totally thought she was in the Cheat options, but she ain't. Hopefully you have a past save. I'm trying to figure out why all my images no longer work after doing what hentaifelf said.... :(

EDIT: N/m. I had a folder inside my img folder labelled img..... silly me. Still, the Blue Viper don't work even from 17-19 img packs uploaded. Always liked her the most.

Last edited:

Malcovich

Dec 19, 2017
AutoDux
Pretty sure they are in the NW corner of the map. Near the pool is where I found them if it's the wondering walker ones. Inside the pool if the static ones.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
just out of curiosity why are you not including the new images from 9.017-18?
new images are meant for people who constantly download every new update so they dont download the large image pack. 0.9.018 had no new images, but I put the images in from 0.9.017 anyways since it released within a short time frame. all in all, its more work in my end and at the end of the day, fenoxo/savin team themselves don't do this either.

And if there's any missing images, just let me know, if there is an image not found button. if there is a blank image without the image broken button, then it simply isnt there in the first place.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Some questions, maybe someone knows more.

Does someone know on how to use the impulse cheat?
I'd like to re-view some older scenes.

And i'm trying to figure out on how to use tail-cunts.
I remember them as something you could use in various scenes as well as in the masturbation-menu, yet only tailingus comes up, tho i remember other scenes with it, too.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes