Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Did the save editor get abandoned? The newest update i can find for the java version is from 5 months ago.
The Start5 one is dead, yeah. The best editor is currently the new TiTSED JS, see my post below for a link and how to use it:

Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
The Start5 one is dead, yeah. The best editor is currently the new TiTSED JS, see my post below for a link and how to use it:
Not to be pushy, however I was wondering if there might be an ETA for Key Items or Flags? I'm aware that it takes time to make this editor and that it's a hobby thing.

Thanks for the work you've done so far. I do appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: hentaifelf

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Not to be pushy, however I was wondering if there might be an ETA for Key Items or Flags? I'm aware that it takes time to make this editor and that it's a hobby thing.

Thanks for the work you've done so far. I do appreciate it.
Oh, I have absolutely nothing to do with the editor at all, I'm just a dumbass who learned to use it and decided to try and make sure everyone else is informed, since the Start5 editor is broken and people keep getting confused about how TiTsEdJS works.

In the meantime, you can probably change flags and add key items through console commands, but I don't know what the exact commands are, as I've only used the console for adding/removing perks and XP and stuff. It's up to you if you want to try and mess around with it and find the commands.

Last edited:
Reactions: fraazx

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Oh, I have absolutely nothing to do with the editor at all, I'm just a dumbass who learned to use it and decided to try and make sure everyone else is informed, since the Start5 editor is broken and people keep getting confused about how TiTsEdJS works.

In the meantime, you can probably change flags and add key items through console commands, but I don't know what the exact commands are, as I've only used the console for adding/removing perks and XP and stuff. It's up to you if you want to try and mess around with it and find the commands.
Oh.

Herpderp.

Thanks for the guide, anyway. Only reason why this dumbass managed to figure it out.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 2042928
same problem
How long TiTS.JS-Save-Editor will update:unsure:
That one is abandoned. Use

Press and hold "CTRL + Shift + I" in the .exe version and paste

(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src=" ";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

That will allow you to edit characteristics, but no flags or items.

If not using the .exe version, Hargan2 has a guide somewhere in the previous pages.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
That one is abandoned. Use

Press and hold "CTRL + Shift + I" in the .exe version and paste

(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src=" ";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

That will allow you to edit characteristics, but no flags or items.

If not using the .exe version, Hargan2 has a guide somewhere in the previous pages.
thank but i think i need to restart because i lost Blade(ship) in old save
frustrat

Last edited:

Tew

Aug 16, 2017
Might be a problem with my old save or bug, so I just want to ask: does anyone have a problem where items like ReductPro which ask you to select a body part only display 'next' in the selection UI?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Might be a problem with my old save or bug, so I just want to ask: does anyone have a problem where items like ReductPro which ask you to select a body part only display 'next' in the selection UI?
Make sure you're on the latest build, that should be fixed in 9.0019 build 2502+
You may need to find Hentaifelf's last release post, I'm not sure if the hotfixes were added to the OP or not so the version in the OP might be slightly out of date.

Reactions: Tew

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
That's weird. Ula is supposed to show up in one of the Ice Caves in the Tundra and give you the a way in Korg'ii Hold once you rescue her.

You did rescue her right? If you encountered her and didn't give her an Insulated Coat or a Heat Belt then waited for 5 days she's permanently out of the game.
Seems her code is just stupid, rather than just pick one of the many possible locations she can spawn in when you land on the planet it instead checks every time you enter a valid room for her to spawn in. So it can take ages for her to spawn if the RNG is bad, I'd never run into RNG so bad it took dozens of visits to valid spawns to get her and figure out the spawn logic.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Seems her code is just stupid, rather than just pick one of the many possible locations she can spawn in when you land on the planet it instead checks every time you enter a valid room for her to spawn in. So it can take ages for her to spawn if the RNG is bad, I'd never run into RNG so bad it took dozens of visits to valid spawns to get her and figure out the spawn logic.
There's a cave pretty close to the start of the hostile tiles. Just in and out of there a few times and she should pop up. At most it takes me like 5 little loops of that.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
There's a cave pretty close to the start of the hostile tiles. Just in and out of there a few times and she should pop up. At most it takes me like 5 little loops of that.
Like I said she turned up eventually, just took around 20+ cave visits, which is unusual, and was worried they'd broken her.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes