z3r9rush

Sep 13, 2018
In my usual fashion of taking a break from CoC and TiTS, ive come back to see the whole UI change and several systems broken. Specifcally the shopkeepers on Mhen'ga seem to be impossible to use. Is there a fix enroute?

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
In my usual fashion of taking a break from CoC and TiTS, ive come back to see the whole UI change and several systems broken. Specifcally the shopkeepers on Mhen'ga seem to be impossible to use. Is there a fix enroute?
something is broken constantly and, in the event something is fixed, expect it to be broken again at some point in the future

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
It's a very recent issue, pretty much only since this latest version

BernardLowe

Sep 16, 2022
When I save the newest version of the game, It's in a JSON file notepad, which TiTsEd doesn't accept. how do I convert a JSON to .SAVE or .TITS? There are also two bugs whenever I load my save. When I try to fly from my current location, Siretta, this error code comes up:

TypeError: t.split is not a function
at Function.value (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:9726913)
at window.QUEST.SIDE.e (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:16871842)
at nw (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:16449085)
at Object.ow (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:16442006)
at file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:12047374
at s (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:10332319)

That, and every time I move tiles in my ship, a "placeholder" encounter, or the encounter that should happen when you enter your ship from the outside pops up, most of the time the Penny encounter which probably shouldn't happen. anyone know how to fix these?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
When I save the newest version of the game, It's in a JSON file notepad, which TiTsEd doesn't accept. how do I convert a JSON to .SAVE or .TITS? There are also two bugs whenever I load my save. When I try to fly from my current location, Siretta, this error code comes up:

TypeError: t.split is not a function
at Function.value (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:9726913)
at window.QUEST.SIDE.e (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:16871842)
at nw (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:16449085)
at Object.ow (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:16442006)
at file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:12047374
at s (file:///H:/Program%20Files/TiTS/TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win/resources/app/main.7d184ff0.js:1:10332319)

That, and every time I move tiles in my ship, a "placeholder" encounter, or the encounter that should happen when you enter your ship from the outside pops up, most of the time the Penny encounter which probably shouldn't happen. anyone know how to fix these?
You're using the wrong TiTSED. TiTsEd JS accepts JSON files, old titsed does not. Also this is not the place to report bugs with the game, nobody here can help you. Report them on the developer's forum.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
why is my Artist Priority not saving?

also anyone know why i keep getting this error " Attempted to add bellyRating contribution to a null pregnancy. "?
know this old and assume been answered and just didn't see answer, but I think you are clicking it assuming that what you suppose to do, when you are suppose to rearrange the load order as it says top gets priority like mods.

Buffalomonger

Oct 13, 2020
Does the 0.9.018 version have all the content from 0.8.159, or is some of that still being ported in? I can see from the changelogs new content is being added in, so I would assume all the old content is in the new version, but I could have sworn I read a while ago that content was still being ported into the new player. Sorry if this has been asked before; I glanced around, didn't find an answer, and so I figured I'd ask here.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Does the 0.9.018 version have all the content from 0.8.159, or is some of that still being ported in? I can see from the changelogs new content is being added in, so I would assume all the old content is in the new version, but I could have sworn I read a while ago that content was still being ported into the new player. Sorry if this has been asked before; I glanced around, didn't find an answer, and so I figured I'd ask here.
All content from the old Flash version is in the new builds, yes. They finished porting old content and switched to adding new content a few months back, in ... March? May? One of those.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
they're still missing some random bits of content from the flash version. one off the top of my head is they completely forgot the weather drone rabbit on uveto

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
they're still missing some random bits of content from the flash version. one off the top of my head is they completely forgot the weather drone rabbit on uveto
No, she's in the game. You may be thrown off by the fact that they put an NPC icon on her room instead of a stair icon, as when you go into that room you have to hit that button in the bottom left corner to go up to where she actually is.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
No, she's in the game. You may be thrown off by the fact that they put an NPC icon on her room instead of a stair icon, as when you go into that room you have to hit that button in the bottom left corner to go up to where she actually is.
looks like she is in fact there. for some reason the stair icon changes to something else as well. not sure how i didn't notice that, but i guess it's not like they made it particularly obvious

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
What else is broken in the current version? Inv is the only one that I'm aware of rn....
Some missing scenes, weird fuckery with shops, piercings, combat crashes, etc. The bug reporting forum on the main website is getting pretty consistent additions since 0.9.016. No developer response for most of them yet. The usual bug-fixer hasn't logged into the forum in ~2 weeks.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
looks like she is in fact there. for some reason the stair icon changes to something else as well. not sure how i didn't notice that, but i guess it's not like they made it particularly obvious
Honestly I completely missed it as well the first time around, I had to look it up on the forums.

• Sad
Reactions: cooldude5368

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
Some missing scenes, weird fuckery with shops, piercings, combat crashes, etc. The bug reporting forum on the main website is getting pretty consistent additions since 0.9.016. No developer response for most of them yet. The usual bug-fixer hasn't logged into the forum in ~2 weeks.
"Usual bug fixer" I thought the fenco team was dealing with they fixes in general, did they just let one guy handle it?
Also, I presume they're not making the same "mistake" and releasing source code this time for the port, let alone the original flash.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes