Itsary

Aug 19, 2021
Where are the Gabilani found? I'm on Tarkus, but all I keep running into are Sydians and Raskvels
There others gabilani in tarkus, mitzi if you rescue her in stellar tether in main quest, collenso in shop, una in top left corner map pool

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Where are the Gabilani found? I'm on Tarkus, but all I keep running into are Sydians and Raskvels
Though you can encounter them in Tarkus I think the variant you're looking for are Gabilani Cyborgs. They're a hostile encounter around Dhaal.

Yujiro007

Apr 13, 2022
The basic images were not included in the download.
Download the img.7z and extract it in your \resources\app\resources folder.
See the quote below for the link to the img pack

My problem is solved! I can finally test the game in good conditions :D
To make it simple, I had to delete the img folder first before dragging the img.7z pack ...
I was just putting the img.7z pack over the file already there... no result

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME GG LA TEAM! Good day to all !

For others who have the same problem try my method! Delete the "img" file located in: ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.018-win\resources\app\resources\) And copy the img.7z pack ( \TiTS -backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\)

Reactions: The Radio Demon

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Curious to know, who all can you make be in the nursery? I know Sera can be there and it's kind of hinted that Reaha could go there?

N0b0dy1nh3r3

Nov 26, 2020
Dizzy too
the zil prostitute (zheniya) you can use as a distraction for Sam during the Saendra Tavros Deck mission can be recruited to the nursery as well after your char has knocked her up or at least give her a nursery job. She won't be in the nursery but in an appartment on the residential floor.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Quick question because I have finally encountered her: is Sophora the same as the EvilBun mentioned in changelogs?
Cause I only ever saw EvilBun mentioned and had assumed that meant a new Laquine (bunny/horse) character.
I have realized she is a Laquine it's just super hard to see her ears since they are flopped way back.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Quick question because I have finally encountered her: is Sophora the same as the EvilBun mentioned in changelogs?
Cause I only ever saw EvilBun mentioned and had assumed that meant a new Laquine (bunny/horse) character.
Yes that's Sophora. She's incredibly buggy though.

Reactions: Fizel

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Okay I was guessing she was. I have only just realized she is a bun, I just couldn't see her ears flopped down that far. I'm blind sometimes...
Yeah most Laquines are drawn with cartoonish art styles and Sophora looks more edgy than the rest of the Jumpers. I thought her floppy ears were her hair or something.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes