Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I've been on 0.9.016 until now and its been good so far (except for Sophora cuz she's still buggy as hell). They usually have things stabilized by the public release. Usually.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

real_Caboose

Sep 1, 2019
So I am trying to figure out how to edit saves but I cannot for the life of me fine where the game now keeps the save files. Also with the new engine how do you open up the console for commands like stats and what now. Thanks.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
oh yeah, any use of sophora besides chasing you everywhere and being slightly annoying?
I'm not quite sure, she doesn't look complete yet. Almost all of her scenes are prone to crashing but she seems to be connected to the Zheng Shi Command Deck expansion.

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
I'm in Myrillion and on the first map of the caves next to the Wetraxxel lair there is an icuni of an npc but when I go there there is only a text saying ''The dark mouth of a cave opens on the side of the road. The wall collapse looks quite recent and allows entry into a large, dark, damp cave. It smells awful in here - there's an awful smell wafting from a crack in the floor, not unlike sulfur. Disgusting''
What I have to do?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I haven't touched the JS version at all given the inevitable bugs and such. I was bout to ask how it is these days but it seems it's still a bit messy from the few comments I'm reading? Better to continue holding off for now?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I haven't touched the JS version at all given the inevitable bugs and such. I was bout to ask how it is these days but it seems it's still a bit messy from the few comments I'm reading? Better to continue holding off for now?
Yeah, I'd hold off. The last patch especially royally screwed things up despite them admitting they knew it would break shit and releasing it anyway after only two days since their previous patch without actually testing it.

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
Yeah, I'd hold off. The last patch especially royally screwed things up despite them admitting they knew it would break shit and releasing it anyway after only two days since their previous patch without actually testing it.
Pushing to production is the tried-and-true way of thoroughly bug-hunting anything. It's honestly a miracle it isn't more fucked up than it currently is with the total back-end switch.

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
Can confirm. We kinda do that already with the mod too, though at least we do try and patch it quickly.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
So I am trying to figure out how to edit saves but I cannot for the life of me fine where the game now keeps the save files. Also with the new engine how do you open up the console for commands like stats and what now. Thanks.
Download Notepad ++ and install a JSON plugin then format JSON file. As to where the game keeps files it's completely irrelevant since you can "SAVE TO FILE" and "LOAD FROM FILE". Just save to file where you want the file end up in, format it with program of your choosing then load from file the formatted file. Easy peezy lemon squeezy.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Though to be honest this version of the game has so many critical bugs that straight up end your game that idk if it's worth playing. Don't forget to enable autosaves if you're willing to suffer through it, but I'd say wait 2-3 months until you can at least play the game without having to reload it every 30 minutes. Also, I have no idea how the fuck they think it's passable to release this, but having a bug that breaks your game each time you enter a shop and try to buy something then the game crashes when you leave. Like seriously? THIS is your standard of quality? Like come on now, it ain't even reaching a level of a joke.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Nah, NP. Not going to promote it anyways. Too saleman-y. Doesn't seem right.
It is a good mod, though my dumb ass always gets confused by all the new mechanics and stuff. I thought about trying to find out if I could offer my services to help clean up a lot of the new text (lots of grammar issues from what I remember) but then I got involved in writing for other projects.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes