Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
It is a good mod, though my dumb ass always gets confused by all the new mechanics and stuff. I thought about trying to find out if I could offer my services to help clean up a lot of the new text (lots of grammar issues from what I remember) but then I got involved in writing for other projects.
That's kinda how it started for me too. Popped onto their discord after getting really irritated by the spelling and all the grammar issues. Curiosity got the better of me and I went code diving. Now, I somehow ended up helping with the code here and there, and building the APKs for android players.

Anyways, feel free to jump on the discord. We release beta builds quite often, sometimes 3 or 4 a day, but mostly just bugfixes to prior bugs we introduced during the release of new/in-the-works stuff, and sometimes, there's a bit of silence when Orm decides to take a holiday without informing us, thus kinda leaving us with no way to consolidate our work until Lia finally takes over for a bit. And you can ask us there if mechanics are confusing.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That's kinda how it started for me too. Popped onto their discord after getting really irritated by the spelling and all the grammar issues. Curiosity got the better of me and I went code diving. Now, I somehow ended up helping with the code here and there, and building the APKs for android players.

Anyways, feel free to jump on the discord. We release beta builds quite often, sometimes 3 or 4 a day, but mostly just bugfixes to prior bugs we introduced during the release of new/in-the-works stuff, and sometimes, there's a bit of silence when Orm decides to take a holiday without informing us, thus kinda leaving us with no way to consolidate our work until Lia finally takes over for a bit. And you can ask us there if mechanics are confusing.
does the mod have some kind of github?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Well, you actually still have your old PR still active on github.... but then Orm kinda lost the password to his account.
So now, is where we've been pushing to.
ah oh right now i remember i think i killed off mainview.fla ateast in one of the branches

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
ah oh right now i remember i think i killed off mainview.fla ateast in one of the branches
From what I can recall, cause I took a bit of a look at your github history on the kitteh version iirc a long-ish while back(in a curious way, not stalkerish. totally. pfft), you did some stuff to change how display was handled. You even offered to try and port those changes to X but only Aimozg really responded, Orm kinda... probably doesn't even know.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
From what I can recall, cause I took a bit of a look at your github history on the kitteh version iirc a long-ish while back(in a curious way, not stalkerish. totally. pfft), you did some stuff to change how display was handled. You even offered to try and port those changes to X but only Aimozg really responded, Orm kinda... probably doesn't even know.
honestly i dont mind i you look too much i am working off my own messy memories. github is failing to load on my end and idk why

Jan 28, 2018
I'm in Myrillion and on the first map of the caves next to the Wetraxxel lair there is an icuni of an npc but when I go there there is only a text saying ''The dark mouth of a cave opens on the side of the road. The wall collapse looks quite recent and allows entry into a large, dark, damp cave. It smells awful in here - there's an awful smell wafting from a crack in the floor, not unlike sulfur. Disgusting''
What I have to do?
That tile used to be where you can meet Steph Irson from her documentary series where she ends up in all kinds of steamy shenanigans. Before, you only had to just step in the tile for a one time scene to activate.

Honestly don't know why it was cut or maybe lost during transition.

Jun 16, 2020
That tile used to be where you can meet Steph Irson from her documentary series where she ends up in all kinds of steamy shenanigans. Before, you only had to just step in the tile for a one time scene to activate.

Honestly don't know why it was cut or maybe lost during transition.
From wiki, it looks like you must watch TV on bars so you become aware of her existence and she appears there. At least if it still works.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Absolutely no character bust images are showing up in this version.
Which version? If you downloaded from the OP, make sure you also download and correctly install the image pack.

From wiki, it looks like you must watch TV on bars so you become aware of her existence and she appears there. At least if it still works.
The wiki is out of date, she was cut from the game completely and only exists in those tv segments now. You can still meet her sister but there's no real content there either.

Shakalak

Oct 26, 2021
Is the image pack used for anything to put in the game, or is it really just a set of images you download and just look at?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is the image pack used for anything to put in the game, or is it really just a set of images you download and just look at?
It contains all the bust images and art in the game, and is required for character busts and inline text art to display.

Reactions: Shakalak

Shakalak

Oct 26, 2021
It contains all the bust images and art in the game, and is required for character busts and inline text art to display.
Followup question--would I just download it then put it inside the game folder to work? I've just noticed that when I play there's only an small icon where I assume the image of a character is supposed to be

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Followup question--would I just download it then put it inside the game folder to work? I've just noticed that when I play there's only an small icon where I assume the image of a character is supposed to be
Place the "img" folder from the image pack archive in "gamedir/resources/app/resources/ and merge with the already existing "img" folder there.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just to be clear: right now you can only change appearance right? Not edit variables like Rat Thieves reputation?

In any case, very grateful for this - thank you!

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So just to be clear: right now you can only change appearance right? Not edit variables like Rat Thieves reputation?

I believe that is correct. It doesn't yet have all the functionality of the original TiTSeD, but hopefully Chase will add all that in eventually. For the time being, you may be able to change that with console commands or by opening up a save file in a text editor and finding the appropriate line. That might require some time and effort to find the right command/right line in your save, though.

Reactions: Minipax84

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017

those variables can be edited from the dev console on the browser, all you need to do is know what the flag's name is. in the case you meantioned their flag is "RATPUTATION" so if you type 'flags.RATPUTATION=50' in the console you'll set their rep level to 50

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes