jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Renvra pregnancy no longer eats all the movement buttons at a certain stage. (Thanks DrunkZombie for helping me track this one down!)
I think I remember this bug damn thing basicly required you to wait for a few hours once you reached that stage.

Blahbla23

Aug 3, 2022
Here's the latest TiTS backer version 0.9.020-BACKER#2535
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.0120-win\resources\app\resources\)
(new images already in the folder)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
Stuck on loading modules, console says its missing a file

Reactions: H3l1PH03N1X

shadowborn7

Aug 16, 2020
Here's the latest TiTS backer version 0.9.020-BACKER#2535
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.0120-win\resources\app\resources\)
(new images already in the folder)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
Just stuck loading modules forever :(

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
If only I could get a single fuck for each time new update breaks something in TITS...I would be a sexual magnate of entire Earth and adjacent regions.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
It's a given that the second someone uploads the newest version here, a new hotfix patch comes out.

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
Can probably be easily solved if we had someone with a simple bot and backer access that keeps checking the download page for changes, then shares the link as soon as it tracks a difference. Polling of 5 to 15 mins shouldn't be too bad. Though, I did kinda forget the website layout so...

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
completely my fault ngl. acidentally deleted a file, was dead tired last night from work srry about that
put this file in TiTS-backer-0.9.020-win\resources\app where all the other js files are, I'll fix the link as well, but that takes like 10 minutes. I'll make an edit where it says its finished uploading

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
completely my fault ngl. acidentally deleted a file, was dead tired last night from work srry about that
put this file in TiTS-backer-0.9.020-win\resources\app where all the other js files are, I'll fix the link as well, but that takes like 10 minutes. I'll make an edit where it says its finished uploading
hold on why does it say virus

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
That's an, uh, interesting file name you've got there.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
completely honest, I dont really care, but anyways, file uploaded to the link i posted in the update post
edit: had to get gas from stingy ass redneck gas holders who bring 5+ gas canisters to the gas station

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Pushing to production is the tried-and-true way of thoroughly bug-hunting anything. It's honestly a miracle it isn't more fucked up than it currently is with the total back-end switch.
Im guessing it's less fucked because they've mainly been working on back end changes and porting old stuff into it. Very little new content has dropped recently and funnily enough, it's the new content that has the bulk of the bugs in my experience.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
How can I play it whit my smartphone
Same way, I can confirm that running the index.html file in Chromium-based browsers has worked fine for me on my android devices. But you do realize that there's an android .apk app in the pixeldrain folder, right?

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes