Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
those variables can be edited from the dev console on the browser, all you need to do is know what the flag's name is. in the case you meantioned their flag is "RATPUTATION" so if you type 'flags.RATPUTATION=50' in the console you'll set their rep level to 50
Is there an easy way to find flags like this? Cause omg so much scrolling in the text editor if I could figure them out easier.

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
What happened to the old UI based external solution? Why are we now just injecting js to the game and editing it via console stuff? Or am I just reading the chat wrong? Have not tried yet still, waiting on when they finally fix the current game-breakers.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
What happened to the old UI based external solution? Why are we now just injecting js to the game and editing it via console stuff? Or am I just reading the chat wrong? Have not tried yet still, waiting on when they finally fix the current game-breakers.
well the old ui based solution heavily and i mean heavily required windows. running it under wine is maybe possible but its wpf ui would easily and regularly crap the bed even on windows. C# just doesnt have good a crossplatform ui.

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
well the old ui based solution heavily and i mean heavily required windows. running it under wine is maybe possible but its wpf ui would easily and regularly crap the bed even on windows. C# just doesnt have good a crossplatform ui.
.....Right, I forgot it wasn't the one that CoC2 did, with the webpages and stuff. Cause of the .net requirements and stuff.

Side note.... got any idea why we would be getting black screens when trying to play using an AMD gpu? Got a few reports of it and it seems to have happened fairly recently, or it might have not been that big an issue before because of low AMD gpu users.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
.....Right, I forgot it wasn't the one that CoC2 did, with the webpages and stuff.
when i wanted to run the save editor i would need to remote into a windows machine and copy the editor and my save to it and then download my edited save.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I meant more of where in the world you can edit those flags in the .exe version. I'm not java-savvy at all.
If you type "flags." into the console (ctrl+shift+i) it should pop up a list of all the currently active flags that you can scroll through. It's not an ideal solution since if you haven't encountered a flag yet it won't show up (like "ratputation" doesn't show up in the list until you actually meet the rats and the flag is first set) but at least you can use it to find and change flags you've already encountered. And if there's too many flags to sort through, the names are pretty straightforward so if you're looking for, say, ratputation you could just type "flags.r" and shorten the list to all the flags beginning with the letter r.

Jan 28, 2018
If you type "flags." into the console (ctrl+shift+i) it should pop up a list of all the currently active flags that you can scroll through. It's not an ideal solution since if you haven't encountered a flag yet it won't show up (like "ratputation" doesn't show up in the list until you actually meet the rats and the flag is first set) but at least you can use it to find and change flags you've already encountered. And if there's too many flags to sort through, the names are pretty straightforward so if you're looking for, say, ratputation you could just type "flags.r" and shorten the list to all the flags beginning with the letter r.
Thanks so much for the info. I have been wanting to edit flags again for so long.

Speaking of flags, has anyone here knowledgeable on flags, can help me how to edit Kiro to become a bimbo? While I like my playthrough as her being herself, I want to occasionally enjoy the scenes she has as one.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Thanks so much for the info. I have been wanting to edit flags again for so long.

Speaking of flags, has anyone here knowledgeable on flags, can help me how to edit Kiro to become a bimbo? While I like my playthrough as her being herself, I want to occasionally enjoy the scenes she has as one.
since the game is now in js you might be able to activate the scenes/menu from the console just make sure to save first so you dont get stuck in a soft lock scenerio

Jan 28, 2018
jfmherokiller That I already know, I just complimented the post above me. I meant more a technical specific input who understands the which values needed to be changed.

Sure I could just delete all the flags related to said quest and restart it, that is easy. What I am trying is only for Kiro specifically where with only one or two flags I can get her to become a bimbo.

If it is doable of course.

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
jfmherokiller That I already know, I just complimented the post above me. I meant more a technical specific input who understands the which values needed to be changed.

Sure I could just delete all the flags related to said quest and restart it, that is easy. What I am trying is only for Kiro specifically where with only one or two flags I can get her to become a bimbo.

If it is doable of course.
i would suggest doing a "trial" run and bimbofying her the normal way, copying all the text from the scenes into a text file and then dive into the files.

in kiro's case, the code is probably in the main or content_follower .js files (wouldn't know since chars like kiro show up in multiple js bundles because fen and his circus of retards love to make spaghetti their out of their code), then just ctrl+f and look up for matches in the code with the help of your giant copypasta file. try looking up for short bits of non-variable sentences like npc speech for best results.

notepad++_2022-09-23_20-00-59.png
this is an example of me looking up the anno huskaring flags. highlighted in green is the text i looked up for and in yellow is the flag. keep in mind that the location in that bit of code could be either at the top or bottom (due to lack of coding consistency from the devs) and that flags may have multiple values that could mean multiple stages of transformation and etc. also if you want to delete/reset a flag you should set them to "null" instead of 0.

another thing to keep in mind is that certain characters (like anno in this case) also have changes done to their in-game object through certain function calls like in this bit
notepad++_2022-09-23_20-23-12.png
in this case the function _o is executed right after the scene where anno get's huskarred (you can see where function is called in the previous picture right near the bottom of the scene code, exactly above the "processTime(30)" line). in tits js they decided to obfuscate most scene function names, unlike in coc2 where most scene functions are left as they were originally in the source, so digging through the code is even more annoying in tits than it is in coc2. either way, this all means that you can't just simply change the flag and call the function to make all the npc transformations happen, instead you gotta change the flag and then painstakingly change every variable in the npc's object that is called in that specific function.

with all that said, while this isn't necessarily hard for me and many others that have dabbled in coding and such, for someone who's just beginning this is a lot to take in and learn just for making a rather simple change in their save, which is why most folks rely on third party save editors instead of doing things manually like this. so, if you're desperate enough to get into this then all i can do is to wish you good luck and to have fun.

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version 0.9.020-BACKER#2535

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.019-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.0120-win\resources\app\resources\)
(new images already in the folder)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes