Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
So I'm having an issue converting files over from flash to the HTML
I keep getting this error when I try to convert any file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have any idea what this means?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0017-2458
(wanted to test pixeldrain)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.017-win\resources\app\resources\)
p.s-new images already added to the base link
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
edit: idk why, but my apk keeps getting renamed to public, but i assure thats its backers

anmet1111

Jul 19, 2022
My biggest flaw with the current ui is that you have to constantly mess around with things to be able to see the map and your stats at the same time, in a game where it's possible to initiate combat with your hp at 0 or your lust at max which will instantly lead to your defeat. there is a way to do so but it means more messing around if I want to enlarge character portraits while talking to them. and there's actually relevant menus under the pc appearance tab too.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
My biggest flaw with the current ui is that you have to constantly mess around with things to be able to see the map and your stats at the same time, in a game where it's possible to initiate combat with your hp at 0 or your lust at max which will instantly lead to your defeat. there is a way to do so but it means more messing around if I want to enlarge character portraits while talking to them. and there's actually relevant menus under the pc appearance tab too.
Yep, the old ui was way better since all of the relevant info was displayed to you instead of having to do tedious clicks or presses. Also, (not you anment1111)
for the love of all Hentai games, videos, and everything related, please read the guide for newbies that hentaifelf so kindly added to their post if you still can't understand where to put the img pack when you could have just used your brain.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
anyone know how to trigger the syri couch fuck scene?
I was literally just about to ask the same question, I finally got the penny/syri scene to proc but now I'm stuck trying to get this couch scene.
Also, does anyone know how to get the new "maid anno" scene? I tried the random event, looked through all her sex scenes, I tried getting Syri to bet chores and then Anno joins in, but as far as I could tell I couldn't notice any new scene. I really wish the devs would be a little more explanatory with how to get scenes. Feels like you've got to wait until the wiki update to actually see a lot of recent scenes.

Duskyleo

Dec 1, 2017
I was literally just about to ask the same question, I finally got the penny/syri scene to proc but now I'm stuck trying to get this couch scene.
Also, does anyone know how to get the new "maid anno" scene? I tried the random event, looked through all her sex scenes, I tried getting Syri to bet chores and then Anno joins in, but as far as I could tell I couldn't notice any new scene. I really wish the devs would be a little more explanatory with how to get scenes. Feels like you've got to wait until the wiki update to actually see a lot of recent scenes.
theres a penny/syri scene? how'd ya get it?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

there's also a small follow up thats listed further up on the page
unfortunately the scenes don't actually have syri and penny having sex the way you'd hope

• Sad
Reactions: fraazx

Duskyleo

Dec 1, 2017

there's also a small follow up thats listed further up on the page
unfortunately the scenes don't actually have syri and penny having sex the way you'd hope
gotcha thanks and the new anno maid scene i got from flying from planet to planet.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
after looking through the code, the syri couch scene is available only if she is not a hellhound and it is a random scene when you are on the ship

edit: wonderful. the new build errors out when i try to flee from combat

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
edit: wonderful. the new build errors out when i try to flee from combat
Yep, just found that one myself. Honestly I'm kinda impressed by their ability to break systems that previously worked perfectly fine. Especially when it's something as major as fleeing from combat. They also broke interacting with the grey goo and siegwulfe from inventory, again. And dropping items from inventory.

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019
Yep, just found that one myself. Honestly I'm kinda impressed by their ability to break systems that previously worked perfectly fine. Especially when it's something as major as fleeing from combat. They also broke interacting with the grey goo and siegwulfe from inventory, again. And dropping items from inventory.
Yeah now a new character that has never met Sophora can meet her randomly and whether I win, lose or run away it crashes the game. It's a wonder how this character is so insanely buggy, but at least they fixed the part where you could walk away from her tile when meeting her so now I'm forced to close and restart my game every time I encounter her now.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah now a new character that has never met Sophora can meet her randomly and whether I win, lose or run away it crashes the game. It's a wonder how this character is so insanely buggy, but at least they fixed the part where you could walk away from her tile when meeting her so now I'm forced to close and restart my game every time I encounter her now.
i wonder how everything is so insanely buggy. looking at the code makes me want to rewrite the game, but i don't want to put in the effort for them lmao

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes