_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
And where did all the saves go? I updated the browser version of the game to 0.9.015-PUBLIC#2392, and everything disappeared Screenshot_2022-08-21-01-05-40-271_com.android.chrome.jpg

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0016-2417

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.015-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win\resources\app\resources\)
p.s-new images already added to the base link
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies

Jun 16, 2020

Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.015-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win\resources\app\resources\)
Could you also upload backer linux version please?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

Hey man, any chance you could get the android .apk for us please? I'd love to switch from using the browser to a proper app now that they've added it.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Could you also upload backer linux version please?
should be simple enough to do it yourself. replace everything starting from \TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win\resources\app to the linux folder. its extra work on my end and though I am working on the apk version
Edit: I feel like i didnt explain this enough. the folder with the index.html file (\TiTS-backer-0.9.016-win\resources\app) to the same folder that linux has the index.html file (never downloaded the linux version, but it should be the same hierarchy as the win version).
EDIT 2 (lmfao): make sure to delete all the js files in the folder before replacing them with the win version since some of them dont have the same name. instead of finding the ones that dont have the same name and deleting them, its better to just delete all .js files since you will be replacing them anyways (if enough people are having trouble I'll do a real guide)

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Hey man, any chance you could get the android .apk for us please? I'd love to switch from using the browser to a proper app now that they've added it.
I tested it on my beefy tablet that I have and let me just say, performance is fucking awful, some clicks are just unresponsive for 1-3 seconds. LINKS in the folder. (has public but its backers yee haww)

Reactions: perpix

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I tested it on my beefy tablet that I have and let me just say, performance is fucking awful, some clicks are just unresponsive for 1-3 seconds. LINKS in the folder. (has public but its backers yee haww)
Ouch, that doesn't bode well for my shitty 2017 Amazon fire tablet. Which is odd, considering how much emphasis Gedan placed on "testing it on an old low end tablet." I guess I'll load it up and see.

Edit: After some very limited testing, the game seems to run okay. It's roughly the same as how it runs in the browser for me. There's a noticeable quarter- or half-second lag when moving from tile to tile, but it's not unbearable. This is with a new save, so time will tell if the performance changes based on location or as I progress. It's interesting that it doesn't run well for you, is your tablet fairly new? Maybe since Gedan tested it on an old tablet it's more optimized for older devices. Idfk.

Last edited:

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
is it possible to increase the amount of ship storage in the current version? I remember you could in flash with the save editor but I don't see it in the current editor and I don't really see an obvious value in my quick lookover my save file

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Holy fuck that new Laquine Amazon is no joke. She has this double Cryonic melee attack that ignores shields. Very buggy too, She somehow attacked me inside my own ship. Good thing you can ignore her encounters.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Sorpl3x

Dec 3, 2018
Where can i find the Save if i save to file on the new android version/is it normal that the button does nothing (no confirmation)?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
After some very limited testing, the game seems to run okay. It's roughly the same as how it runs in the browser for me. There's a noticeable quarter- or half-second lag when moving from tile to tile, but it's not unbearable. This is with a new save, so time will tell if the performance changes based on location or as I progress. It's interesting that it doesn't run well for you, is your tablet fairly new? Maybe since Gedan tested it on an old tablet it's more optimized for older devices. Idfk.
galaxy tab s7 fe, honestly my complaint was exaggerated since it was my first time trying it out on a tablet. waas surprised that for a browser based game that the responsiveness was not instant

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
galaxy tab s7 fe, honestly my complaint was exaggerated since it was my first time trying it out on a tablet. waas surprised that for a browser based game that the responsiveness was not instant
Damn, that is a beefy tablet. And yeah, the app could definitely use some optimization work. They still haven't fixed the issue where the button tooltips disappear immediately when you try and view them on a touchscreen.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes