Itsary

Aug 19, 2021
How can i play with android browser, chrome ia not working, joiplay is kind buggy, firefox cant open file

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Shame the Old Gats busts got taken out when they switched engines, they were my favourite. Anyone know if I can find them anywhere?

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
agreed, especially for lust. i have almost no care for other stats than lust for when im not in combat so I dont enter combat with high lust
Same and I keep on reaching bad ends so many times because of my lust. I keep forgetting to check up on my lust, leading me into an insta end by encounters

Reactions: jfmherokiller

valkarians

May 28, 2017
So can anyone help me get the images working. Everyone has the broken image icon on the top left, am i missing something stupidly obvious

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Hey y'all I haven't played this game in years, just coming back again to see what's new. So after back reading some things, I heard that there's a js version of the game now, and that they removed non-con and incest content among other things to still be patreon friendly, is this true? Also, is the latest save editor the one on the main page? The last update on it was 5 months ago.

Derpdeherp7

Jul 8, 2019
Okay, so I just downloaded the newest update and I'm not getting any portrait images even though there are already images in the files. Am I supposed to do something with the image pack or is something else going on?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So can anyone help me get the images working. Everyone has the broken image icon on the top left, am i missing something stupidly obvious
Okay, so I just downloaded the newest update and I'm not getting any portrait images even though there are already images in the files. Am I supposed to do something with the image pack or is something else going on?
Download the image pack, extract the "img" folder within to resources/app/resources, merging with the existing "img" folder.

Reactions: ProMasturbator Dave

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey y'all I haven't played this game in years, just coming back again to see what's new. So after back reading some things, I heard that there's a js version of the game now, and that they removed non-con and incest content among other things to still be patreon friendly, is this true? Also, is the latest save editor the one on the main page? The last update on it was 5 months ago.
The incest content was removed years ago, way before they made the switch to js. It's still technically in the game, but it's not presented as incest anymore. Non-con was something I don't ever remember being in TiTS.

The save editor from the front page is out of date, see my post below for a link to the most up to date one and a handy guide.

Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Damn okay, I'm giving up on the JS version, how far along is it compared to the flash?
All the flash content is in the js version, and it has new content not found in the flash version. Not too much, yet, but a few new characters and a couple of small expansions to existing characters.

Reactions: kangnuonuo

mobiusone

Sep 9, 2017
Anyway of using the old text input cheats on mobile? I use to use a keyboard app on the codex menu but the game's new ui one won't let me

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
New update out, entirely bugfixes, no new content. Does look like they did some work on the android app finally, it can actually go fullscreen now! But no mention of fixing tooltips, so they're probably still borked.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes