Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
She also hits like a fucking truck. She has a cryonic double melee attack that straight up ignores shields, she is very vulnerable to electric attacks though.
I wonder if they finally made her realize shields are a thing with the new bug patch.

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
There's so much to hate about Sophora. For starters, there's the annoying way she reappears and wants to fight again after I've literally only moved two squares on the map since last defeating her. My level and all stats are maxed, and while I am able to defeat Sophora with the XTR-8 Peer or by Teasing, it seems to be completely up to RNG as to which one will be her weakness any time she shows up. And if I happen to guess wrong it's a guaranteed loss for me. I've given up trying to stun her using "Custom Shock Gear" as the stun only seems to happen 1 out of every 5 times I try. Plus, even when Sophora's shields are down AND she has the "stunned" debuff, there are times that my XTR-8 will barely make a dent in her HP, dealing only about half the damage it deals to most other opponents. Fortunately in my current game I was able to load a save from before I first encountered Sophora. Now I just select the "she's crazy" option after beating Sophora for the first time which removes her from the game going forward. Unless Sophora becomes part of a quest, I can see no reason to NOT remove her from the game upon that first encounter. Removing her encounters all together is preferable to saving after EVERY move I make in hazard areas for fear of Sophora showing up again (and again, and again, ad infinitum). It would be one thing if Sophora could only spawn once every 3-4 in-game days. But having her spawn every two steps I take is beyond excessive. Even Lumi and the "Gabilani Vacationers" have somewhat sane cooldown timers before you encounter them again, but with Sophora she wants to fight every other space I move to on the map, it's beyond annoying. Steele is also at a disadvantage, battling on an uneven playing field as Sophora is level 12, but Steele's level caps at 10. Several aspects of Sophora need to be tweaked, she's far too unbalanced, she shows up far too often, and she presently serves no purpose other than to be a constant annoyance.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm new to the game how do you use some of the transformatives like dicksprout? When I try it says next and nothing happens, I thought maybe you sleep and it kicks in but no. Looking at the wiki it seems their should be a choice of body parts and I never got that. Is there a specific place or way you use them or is it a bug?
it's a bug, make sure you're on version 9.021 as I think it should be fixed by now unless you're on an older version

Reactions: Cervixpunch

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
heres a funfact from the flash version: if you used the save editor to copy the frostwyvern appearance, you would end up having problems traveling because of your large height and you will also be almost completely immobilized by your balls.

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
heres a funfact from the flash version: if you used the save editor to copy the frostwyvern appearance, you would end up having problems traveling because of your large height and you will also be almost completely immobilized by your balls.
I got past that immobilization issue with holo-undergarments or whatever those things were that had antigrav.

Side note, old Save Editor dev said that it was impossible to add extra tags to gear and weapons, like add the special clothings tag in the latest world pre-js move to other clothings to join the gala event thing. Totally fucking wrong. Would the new js version suffer the same fault....?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I got past that immobilization issue with holo-undergarments or whatever those things were that had antigrav.

Side note, old Save Editor dev said that it was impossible to add extra tags to gear and weapons, like add the special clothings tag in the latest world pre-js move to other clothings to join the gala event thing. Totally fucking wrong. Would the new js version suffer the same fault....?
well messing with tags on clothing is a "runtime" change not an "offline" change. The reason being that the clothing is in essence bought fresh from the store every time you start up the game.

to get it to work you might be able to do something like this (warning this is using CoC2 syntax to prove this point):
JavaScript:
pc.clothing.isGalaClothing = function(){return true;}

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
well messing with tags on clothing is a "runtime" change not an "offline" change. The reason being that the clothing is in essence bought fresh from the store every time you start up the game.

to get it to work you might be able to do something like this (warning this is using CoC2 syntax to prove this point):
JavaScript:
pc.clothing.isGalaClothing = function(){return true;}
.....Is that under new js code logic? Cause I can kinda assure you, I edited the save offline and was able to keep the changes to clothes across the updates it had in flash.

valkarians

May 28, 2017
Download the image pack, extract the "img" folder within to resources/app/resources, merging with the existing "img" folder.
I figured it out shortly after asking, for some reason the mega file for images wasnt downloading the folders #2-4. I appreciate it though, it was completely user error (like usual in my case)

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
Has anyone managed to beat the Janeria Core boss? i've taken multiple cracks at it, and just get chain stunned and die even on easy mode. Like has the devs even play tested this boss? even when i'm not chain stunned i still have to get through the 500 shields then wittle down the 200 HP it has.

Edit: it also doesn't help i'm straight up locked in the location and cannot leave till i beat this boss.

Edit:2 fuck it. i modified the main.js for the boss, if anyone gets stuck see the attached main.js. keep a copy of the original incase something else breaks.
Note the file is packed into a .zip because uploading the js just gives me an error.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
.....Is that under new js code logic? Cause I can kinda assure you, I edited the save offline and was able to keep the changes to clothes across the updates it had in flash.
it was my guestimate based off CoC2 and some TiTS expirence
Oooh, and how would I go about extracting them?
in the past I would use "jpexs decompiler" to both extract resources and edit the game code as I saw fit.

Reactions: Crys Heart
Sep 10, 2021
Is there a way to get a backer version (besides paying of course)? It seems they have access to some extra scenes.
On a further note, is backer content stored within the public build or is it separate?

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes