jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Maybe I'm just stupid, but is there a way to show the map and stats at the same time?

I keep auto losing fights because my lust is too high and remembering to constantly swap back and forth is annoying.
you can expand the map outwards so its nolonger covering your stats tho it will eat up some of the description screen.

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
Whats with the slavebreaker enemies, i've got all my points in dodging, willpower and aim and yet i still miss with accurate weapons and get full lust buildup before i can take them out, the one time i did beat one was when i got lucky and froze them for long enough i won. I suppose i should of went full int and tried to one shot them but it still doesn't make sense that going heavy into anti lust does jack all against lust heavy enemies.

Reactions: Promathia

konkon78

Nov 18, 2020
does ANYONE have an older version of the game that works with the JS save editor? Looking to add perks without going blind staring at a browser console while also having to actually gain the perk first before reverting back to an older save and pasting it in.

ohyeahbaby6969

Oct 6, 2020
Where do I put the IMG file download into the TiTs folder? I tried just going into the main folder, but does it have to go into resources or something? the game version is 9.021 and img pack is 9.020 though I believe.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Where do I put the IMG file download into the TiTs folder? I tried just going into the main folder, but does it have to go into resources or something? the game version is 9.021 and img pack is 9.020 though I believe.
resources/app/resources. It doesn't matter that it's older, the image pack contains all the images from previous versions and all the images new to each build are packaged with that build. So you won't be missing any images.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
a kind of basic cheat guide:

for basic stats and player apperence editing use the tool at

its ui as seen here makes editing basic stuff easier.

if you want to edit more complex stuff like perks well then you need to use the console accessable with the Key combo CTRL+SHIFT+I

get the perk names from

then use these commands.

JavaScript:
pc.addPerkValue("name of perk here")
pc.removePerk("name of perk here")
to add and remove the perks you desire.

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
if you want to edit more complex stuff like perks well then you need to use the console accessable with the Key combo CTRL+SHIFT+I

get the perk names from

then use these commands.

JavaScript:
pc.addPerkValue("name of perk here")
pc.removePerk("name of perk here")
to add and remove the perks you desire.
I seem to be missing something with the pc.addPerkValue("name of perk here") command, I keep getting it marked as 'undefined' and not working

Last edited:

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
example perk add
pc.addPerkValue("Inhuman Desire", 15, 0, 0, 0, "Increases maximum lust by 15.")

You can change the 1st value 15 to a higher value if you want to increase your lust to insane values. You find these in the main.XXXXXXX.js file in the folder where all the js files are at. You would search like this ////// ctrl+f (then search) pc.createPerk("*PERKNAME* (you would find perk name from the perks page that jfm linked)

P.S.I personally recommend using jstool on notepad++ to turn the single line into a readable tree

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I seem to be missing something with the pc.addPerkValue("name of perk here") command, I keep getting it marked as 'undefined' and not working
sorry I didnt know that the command had more argument requirements
example perk add
pc.addPerkValue("Inhuman Desire", 15, 0, 0, 0, "Increases maximum lust by 15.")

You can change the 1st value 15 to a higher value if you want to increase your lust to insane values. You find these in the main.XXXXXXX.js file in the folder where all the js files are at. You would search like this ////// ctrl+f (then search) pc.createPerk("*PERKNAME* (you would find perk name from the perks page that jfm linked)

P.S.I personally recommend using jstool on notepad++ to turn the single line into a readable tree
thanks for this because I swear I saw some parts that didnt need arguments but I guess I couldnt check all perks

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
anyone know the flags and their status in regards to reversing the freeing of the slaves on zhengshi?

possibly unrelated but Tvif disappeared and cant remembered what my last interaction was with them.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
anyone know the flags and their status in regards to reversing the freeing of the slaves on zhengshi?

possibly unrelated but Tvif disappeared and cant remembered what my last interaction was with them.
the flag for the slaves would probably contain the substrings of "ZHEGSHI" "SLAVE" "FREE" with a comparison of if it exists or not. It could possibly be
Code:
flags.ZHENGSHI_SLAVES_FREED
oh wait I think the flags are
JavaScript:
flags.JUMPER_SLAVES_FREED
flags.MAIKE_SLAVES_RELEASED
for Tivf I think they disappear when you resolve ZENGSHI

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
How to get Strawberry Milk? Wiki says "Gryvain Techie pregnancy", but without any details.

Derver

Jul 28, 2018
Hello there. Decided to mod things up in the game, considering that now all is needed to see the code is an unminifyer. But, the shop routine appears to be more difficult to understand than it was in flash (although I'm no coder, so the answer may be more obvious to those who know something about it). Anyway, I've noticed all items in shops have this 3 letter namer (Say: Hy.j and Un.j stand for Galomax in main.js and Tavros.js respectively). Can someone explain the nature of this naming, so I can possibly edit the shopkeepers wares lists?

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes