M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So how is the concensus on that new Bunny girl? What is her shtick? Is she good? Preg or f/f content?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So how is the concensus on that new Bunny girl? What is her shtick? Is she good? Preg or f/f content?
You mean Sophora? She's a powerful, mute psychic. Also she's a (surprise) futa. She has mindbreaking jizz, but unlike Alpha Dzaan cum where you get mindbroken by getting addicted I think Sophora's cum actually straight up lowers your mental faculties. I think she's a part of Zheng Shi's Command Deck expansion. She also stalks you around Zheng Shi and sometimes in other planets.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I know that you are joking but I am jenuenly shocked. I though that she was going to be a female considering non of her fanart showed a bulge. So yeah. Still, do we get to turn tables on her or not? Or calm her down in any way.
I don't think she's fully implemented yet, last time I tried turning the tables on her the game crashes.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TiTS backer version 0.9.021-BACKER#2553
Pixeldrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut old img folder ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.020-win\resources\app\resources\) and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.021-win\resources\app\resources\)
(no new images, bugfix update)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019
I know that you are joking but I am jenuenly shocked. I though that she was going to be a female considering non of her fanart showed a bulge. So yeah. Still, do we get to turn tables on her or not? Or calm her down in any way.
It's implied she's the child of LDC or something, and it's implied that you can fix her. But think Fen and co have spent every patch since he release and haven't been able to figure how to fix her. She's a buggy mess that's crashed your game in some fashion since release. Used to actually not see her because you could walk past her tile on encounters, then if you fled from her it'd crash, I'd see her pop up in my ship after talking to a merchant and fight me.

Reactions: JungleNuts

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
so how exactly does the pleasure deck of the Zangshi work? my brain imagines it like walking on the inside of a semitransparent version of the ball from epcot.

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
I find it weird, the player character now has a portrait, but no images for it.. just a dynamically drawn portrait.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Damn, she is really does sound like the apex of stalkers. She is simultaneous everywhere and nowhere -- a Schrodinger's bun, if you will.
She also hits like a fucking truck. She has a cryonic double melee attack that straight up ignores shields, she is very vulnerable to electric attacks though.

tuneless0

Jan 15, 2021
anyone know why Paragon’s Playground does not work for me when I enter it, it shows the main menu and nothing else

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
Not the ones I'm thinking of, unfortunately. What I'm talking about are the busts specifically labelled "Old Gats" in the old Flash version. From this image, I think Cameron, Illustria, and the female Korgonne's busts are the closest in style. These "new" Gats busts aren't bad, but they lack personality IMO. A bit too same-y. Besides, most of them get really blurry when viewed in full, and that annoys me a bit.

Here's (frankly too many) examples of the busts I mentioned.
Screenshot (326).png Screenshot (327).png Screenshot (328).png Screenshot (329).png

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Not the ones I'm thinking of, unfortunately. What I'm talking about are the busts specifically labelled "Old Gats" in the old Flash version. From this image, I think Cameron, Illustria, and the female Korgonne's busts are the closest in style. These "new" Gats busts aren't bad, but they lack personality IMO. A bit too same-y. Besides, most of them get really blurry when viewed in full, and that annoys me a bit.

View attachment 2071050 View attachment 2071051 View attachment 2071052 View attachment 2071053
tbh I thought the "samey" Gats busts were the "Old Gats" art style. Sorry if I wasn't any help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crys Heart

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Can you do "drag and Drop" or SHift click in flash?
from my own expiriece from past flash games you can do drag and drop but idont remember if shift click is accessable by default or of you need a flash desktop app to be able to use it.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020

View attachment 2071050 View attachment 2071051 View attachment 2071052 View attachment 2071053
if the busts arent actually available you can extract the files from the swf or its imagepack if either are still available for download somewhere.
also wow i really miss the old ui.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes