Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Look who's talking :p
Yeah but my livelihood isn't writing smut. Like apparently Fenoxo and Savin split up or something, but their respective Patreons get like 30k a month. You'd think when your job is revolved around smut you'd just keep your disdain for certain fetishes private, like they don't need to write anything for it if they don't like it but don't shit talk it either. Like their lives depend on them writing about futa furries with horse cocks fucking/getting fucked/raping/getting raped by other futas and shit, again it's just ironic they think other fetishes are icky and they need to let people know they do when writing what they write is what let's them live.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
so how long until the javascript port stops being buggy? Or atleast all the prexisting content bugs are dealt with?

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
so how long until the javascript port stops being buggy? Or atleast all the prexisting content bugs are dealt with?
That right there is the real problem. In the process of fixing existing bugs, the devs break one or more things that previously worked in the process. It almost seems a prerequisite for any fix submitted that it must in turn break something else that previously worked. Thus creating an endless cycle of fixing and breaking, and giving the illusion they're making progress.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Does anyone have a completed save upto the latest updates contents.

I wanna explore the game.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
does it happen every now and then or.....?
its a combination of specific events and sometimes random tiles. If you really want to play save often and keep backups. Play the game as you would play skyim or fallout4 when you have a large number of incompatible mods installed.

Reactions: RealF

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers. No download of any files is required, just a working internet connection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What about editing perks? I do not see or have missed how you do that.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What about editing perks? I do not see or have missed how you do that.
No save editor that I'm aware of currently allows perk editing. The Start-5 one used to, I think, but it's broken.You can add/remove perks by using the console, which someone else made a guide for on Fen's forums and I subsequently reposted here.

Instead of editing the save file directly you can use the console (f12 for most browsers or ctrl+shift+I inside the electron app)
The syntax is pretty simple, someone laid it out on fen's forum and I'll paste it here

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah but my livelihood isn't writing smut. Like apparently Fenoxo and Savin split up or something, but their respective Patreons get like 30k a month. You'd think when your job is revolved around smut you'd just keep your disdain for certain fetishes private, like they don't need to write anything for it if they don't like it but don't shit talk it either. Like their lives depend on them writing about futa furries with horse cocks fucking/getting fucked/raping/getting raped by other futas and shit, again it's just ironic they think other fetishes are icky and they need to let people know they do when writing what they write is what let's them live.
Mostly I was objecting to the comment being pretty negative towards furries, like this was somehow uniquely a furry thing etc, which made the comment feel kind of hypocritical, but for the whole thing about not having to bash on everything one doesnt like, Im inclined to agree.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
kinda wondering if it would be a worthwhile endeavor to take their art, writing, and general ideas and pair it with a community made client to not have the whole game run like shit and then just run an importer on the new game every time there is additional content to bring into the community client.

would be doable now given their assets are bundled in with the game and wouldn't violate anything if you required a copy of the game to import in from

Jun 11, 2017
It's been about 3 years since I last played this. Why the hell did they do away with the console? Now I actually have to play the game to progress instead of using cheats for a sex-fueled adventure to get my rocks off on the transformation sequences.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It's been about 3 years since I last played this. Why the hell did they do away with the console? Now I actually have to play the game to progress instead of using cheats for a sex-fueled adventure to get my rocks off on the transformation sequences.
Load up a save game then open the main menu and tap the dot of the "i" in "TiTS" several times, then go back into the game and look for a new tab in your options menu.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I figured that out through the Fenoxo forums, but it's super limited compared to the old cheats you could just type in to unlock everything and everything.
yeah, it is. You can, however, use the console (ctrl+shift+i in the .exe) to input commands that'll do anything you want, though it is more complex, especially if you're not familiar with the syntax. The info for all those commands can be found on Fen's forums (you will have to search through multiple threads in all likelihood though), and a handful of them can be found in my comment below:
Instead of editing the save file directly you can use the console (f12 for most browsers or ctrl+shift+I inside the electron app)
The syntax is pretty simple, someone laid it out on fen's forum and I'll paste it here

Reactions: TerreCrimson
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes