Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Is the image pack version still a thing I haven't played for a while but updates keep mentioming images but not there being a separately updated version for them anymore. Were the versions merged during the move to java?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
My fucking gods, I didn't believe it was possible, but they've managed to make the game even worse. How long has it had this atrociously shit UI?? How do you sit down and manage to make it FUCKING WORSE than the one they inherited from more than a decade old flash game???

How do you fuck up one handed gameplay for literally no benefit whatsoever??? This is an amazing achievement in of itself, rarely equaled by anyone making games, even huge turds like SOTS2 or the Heroes games, done by actual studios going bankrupt, but I've never before seen a game in active development take such a huge step back, even when games were switching from one format to another, they at least felt better, even if the content wasn't there.

There are people out there so pathetic, they pay for this. It's amazing.
Best part is there's space in the current UI for both map and character stats, so god knows why it wasn't designed with both present at same time.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
TiTS is buggy because the creators were forced to play fast and loose with converting it from a Flash game into a Java game when Flash was pulled from browsers. They could have of course gone the slow route to prevent bugs and the like, but that would have created the problem of drawing money from supporters every month and not having anything to "show" for it until they got the Java version up to snuff.

So they went quick and dirty, keeping everyone in the loop and up to date with everything they were doing under the hood, and battling the tides of bugs and glitches as much as they can as they go. It was a huge setback, but everyone was pretty understanding. We've all been hit by the loss of Flash in browsers.

Inversely, CoC2 was already a Java game to begin with, so wasn't really affected by the loss of Flash like TiTS was. Bugs are always gonna be a thing, but the lack of fast conversion kept it manageable.
Did they really? Didn't they take like almost an entire year(or was it even longer?) to do the switch? I remember checking in every once and a while and seeing everyone complain about how long it was taking fenoxo to do it. People were shrugging away the lack of content updates because of the upgrade. What was Fenoxo actually doing in this time period, if the switch was 'quick and dirty' yet took so fucking long?

Last edited:

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Did they really? Didn't they take like almost an entire year(or was it even longer?) to do the switch? I remember checking in every once and a while and seeing everyone complain about how long it was taking fenoxo to do it. People were shrugging away the lack of content updates because of the upgrade. What was Fenoxo actually doing in this time period, if the switch was 'quick and dirty' yet took so fucking long?
Jacking off (I presume.)

Reactions: Great Sudoku

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
any link to it?
Yeah, see my post below for a link and instructions
Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers. No download of any files is required, just a working internet connection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
TiTS is buggy because the creators were forced to play fast and loose with converting it from a Flash game into a Java game when Flash was pulled from browsers. They could have of course gone the slow route to prevent bugs and the like, but that would have created the problem of drawing money from supporters every month and not having anything to "show" for it until they got the Java version up to snuff.

So they went quick and dirty, keeping everyone in the loop and up to date with everything they were doing under the hood, and battling the tides of bugs and glitches as much as they can as they go. It was a huge setback, but everyone was pretty understanding. We've all been hit by the loss of Flash in browsers.

Inversely, CoC2 was already a Java game to begin with, so wasn't really affected by the loss of Flash like TiTS was. Bugs are always gonna be a thing, but the lack of fast conversion kept it manageable.
I just need to point out that it wasnt converted from Flash to Java. It was converted from Flash to Javascript.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
I was trying to find the post talking about it or if I remember wrong, were they making a VN about the game?
You mean skow spin off?
doubt they still working on it considering skow making trillion on coc 2 with Savcuck
hell,whatever happened to that kaede spin off comic back in 2017?that they already jumped to making a new fucking game

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Funny.PNG
This posted back in 2021 back when he still updating the air while importing the game to js

Conclusion:He cant get off unless its involving some futa furry with 2ft long horse cock
his wife(or hubby)wont cosplay as urta/kiro so he didnt get laid and that makes him frustrated thus affecting his work cycle

Reactions: Honorable Lord L

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Is it really all that surprising? I find that the people most intolerant of other people's fetishes are, ironically, people with fetishes. No idea why that is the case when it should be the opposite lol
Not surprising, just ironic. Like I said the dude's a furry writer/enthusiast, if anything they should be the least judgmental of fetishes since most other people with fetishes keep it private and don't consume the fetish as a way of life unlike furries.

Reactions: Tatoba

Doug Miles

Jan 7, 2022
On the Android version I can't read what my choices do, in the browser you can read when you hover your mouse over it, but I can't in the app. Since it's been a long time I don't play, the character creation was a blind shot, and probably not the last one.
Another thing that bothers me is that when my screen turns off, the game restarts.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes