Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Quick question : Is there any way to zoom the "inline images" ? Because I can see there are x2 and x3 version in the img folder, but unlike for the busts there doesn't seems to be a button to zoom in.

Nar001

Nov 25, 2018
I am not sure if they would still provide much help since they will no longer line up with the code.
Not sure, I guess it's mostly curiosity, I'm wondering how it all works and unminifying code is a bother. I couldn't find them anywhere else either, so I thought here might be the best way

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Dhaal dungeon just dropped.
I went to check out the patch notes and
1668834715932.png
HAH! OMFG, forget breaking in-game content, they just up and broke the game install itself! HAHAHAHAHAH....
Truly, this game is a source of endless mirth and schadenfreude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I went to check out the patch notes and

[/SPOILER]
Call me cynical, but I'm starting to suspect that the "bugs" aren't "bugs." I feel that Fenoxo couldn't finish all the content after promising so, so he uses "bugs" so that people don't realize that there's unfinished content - and the "bugfixes" get released after Fenoxo finishes/implements the rest of the content.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Honestly, I'm a little shocked, this game is so many years old, and the emphasis is on text without pictures ... For so much time and money earned, you can't find people who would do it. It looks so dry and when you think that it will be interesting to read and watch, you get a smack of text in the face without pictures. That would look harmonious, like a large-scale project, but from the side you feel inferiority. I know that my statement is an amateur and many play because everything suits them, it’s hard for me personally to immerse myself in the game without pictures, although there are no problems with imagination, in general .....
I am sure someone pointed this out already, but there is the image pack you know, sooo ya people have done some for it? And for a very few select events there are official pics.

There are countless countless countless countless countless things made (nothing to do with "age" and that's not including the countless countless countless books, novels, etc... still made especially for the thirsty older women likely still being made - idk if they still make them a ton like they used to for them actually, but assume so).

Now personally I do not play without minimal images like this has, outside a couple shorter ones I enjoyed by chance that were not even adult cultured.
(1 being a werewolf pack thing and the other I forget think it was a apocyptic drive with a small crew thing).
So would agree that they are better with them and ""should"" if able have them as again this does to lesser extent but still an extent, but ya... plenty of reasons they may not and for many not required.

Props to admitting you just are unfortunate and likely grew up without being given enough too grow a imagination, that does suck, I love having a strong one and would hate not having it.

But also keep in mind this has a insane amount of content and has had and likely still has tons of back ground issues with creators and in fighting and some leaving and some taking over and all that other stuff that is not in the fore front.

I do wish they would have gotten further by now given its age and heavy reliance on text (so assuming more time and energy available), but then I look at adult games or honestly any games including "aaa" that have dedicated and lot less background stuff happening that manage to output a lot less or just a broken mess.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Nov 24, 2017
God, the people at Fenoxo's discord are so pathetically useless.

I know this latest version is broken (in the way that you can't launch the standalone version) but it can be launched through Chrome's "Play-in-Browser" version. I can't get the email you're "supposed" to get after you've done everything. What gives? Is that broken as well? I find it surprising that they would launch the "final dungeon" with the method to access it being... broken as well.

Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
God, the people at Fenoxo's discord are so pathetically useless.

I know this latest version is broken (in the way that you can't launch the standalone version) but it can be launched through Chrome's "Play-in-Browser" version. I can't get the email you're "supposed" to get after you've done everything. What gives? Is that broken as well? I find it surprising that they would launch the "final dungeon" with the method to access it being... broken as well.
Par for the course. Version 0.9.024 was released touting a new bad end for Una. And that new bad end was broken and didn't work. It wouldn't surprise me one bit that the devs neglected to test the functionality of the invitation e-mail to the new Dhaal area. The same new Dhaal area they've hyped to the moon as their reason for releasing version 0.9.026.

Each release seems like a contest to see if it can be more broken than the previous release. A contest to see if the programmers can outdo their previous feats of incompetence.

May 21, 2018
Par for the course. Version 0.9.024 was released touting a new bad end for Una. And that new bad end was broken and didn't work. It wouldn't surprise me one bit that the devs neglected to test the functionality of the invitation e-mail to the new Dhaal area. The same new Dhaal area they've hyped to the moon as their reason for releasing version 0.9.026.

Each release seems like a contest to see if it can be more broken than the previous release. A contest to see if the programmers can outdo their previous feats of incompetence.
Given that every post for the last few months have been all about Fen "slaving away" in the "code mines", I can only assume this profound incompetence comes from the big man himself. Which, admittedly, is what I've come to expect from him.

Like, I really enjoy the game, but its development is a circus.

Reactions: SilverCuppedRamen

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I wonder what's next as they said Dhaal was the final planet or was it the second to last final planet? If it's the last I wonder how he'll warp it up as it certainly doesn't feel like the final area at all, and there is probably a ton of unfinished plot threads

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I wonder what's next as they said Dhaal was the final planet or was it the second to last final planet? If it's the last I wonder how he'll warp it up as it certainly doesn't feel like the final area at all, and there is probably a ton of unfinished plot threads
I think there is supposed to be a beach themed planet after this one, or something like that.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes