jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
if only every fucking update on javashit is not riddled with thousand bugs we already have a Fallout kind of things on TITS:oops:(so much wow)
I know I am the guy who usually likes to mod games to fix them but TiTS feels like they are just adding content to destroy all enjoyment possible and are banking on people to fix it one they finally get to some level of completion.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Mostly I was objecting to the comment being pretty negative towards furries, like this was somehow uniquely a furry thing etc, which made the comment feel kind of hypocritical, but for the whole thing about not having to bash on everything one doesnt like, Im inclined to agree.
If you thought my comment was saying furries are more likely to be dicks about other fetishes then you read into my comment wrong. I was saying furries really shouldn't be throwing rocks at other fetishes since they're in a very visible glass house and all that.

Like I'm every fetish has it's extremes of people who make it an actual part of their lives, whether it's private or public, but furries by large have a lot more people who live it as a lifestyle. And dudes who have their own fursonas and writes furry smut really shouldn't be thinking other shit is weird/gross without looking in the mirror and thinking, "Maybe I really shouldn't be the pot calling the kettle black."

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
If you thought my comment was saying furries are more likely to be dicks about other fetishes then you read into my comment wrong. I was saying furries really shouldn't be throwing rocks at other fetishes since they're in a very visible glass house and all that.

Like I'm every fetish has it's extremes of people who make it an actual part of their lives, whether it's private or public, but furries by large have a lot more people who live it as a lifestyle. And dudes who have their own fursonas and writes furry smut really shouldn't be thinking other shit is weird/gross without looking in the mirror and thinking, "Maybe I really shouldn't be the pot calling the kettle black."
True, not the only ones (*cough* sex part of the weeaboo community *cough*), but yes true, some should indeed not throw stones in a glass house.

Reactions: Tatoba

Jqraptor

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to edit things like your max health? I'd like to explore the new dungeon without having to tryhard my way through every bloody variation just to see what is all there.

May 21, 2018
Is there a way to edit things like your max health? I'd like to explore the new dungeon without having to tryhard my way through every bloody variation just to see what is all there.
Pretty sure you can with the save editor talked about just above. Never had the need to myself, but I'm almost positive you can.

Also, since it sounds like you have the new build, would you mind uploading it? We'd all appreciate it.

4.00 star(s) 65 Votes