werdry

Oct 5, 2018
I just clicked in main menu to download imagepack and then once more to install it.

Anyways, congrtz dev with not being able to fix Gianna's "Get Hard Fucked" scene, again! It's being broken for a ton of versions, but in 0.9.027 it was semi-fixed. Now game crashes right after scene, not before.

• Haha
Reactions: Great Sudoku

ragnar-the-red

Nov 23, 2018
Oh hey they finally figured out how to implement tooltips on touchscreen for android devices.
Yeah, except now you gotta tap everything twice in order to actually select it. Irritating, but I guess it's worth it for now to be able to see what the hell you're actually selecting.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, except now you gotta tap everything twice in order to actually select it. Irritating, but I guess it's worth it for now to be able to see what the hell you're actually selecting.
Yeah. I dunno why they didn't just go with the "tap-and-hold" solution that someone here managed to get working. I literally went onto the forums and told them exactly what code to change and what to change it to in order to allow you to tap and hold on a button to read the tooltip. But I guess they're intent on doing things the most bass-ackward way.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Does Elyrrin, the green gryvain from the dhaal party, part of the new content or is she still a pointless npc?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey havent played this for a while what is the image pack and how would i use it on android
You don't need to worry about it on android. The image pack is just the images for the game packaged separately, to save bandwidth by letting you just download the image pack once. All new images were then packaged with each build, so as long as you kept your version up to date you only had to download the 600+ megs of the image pack once. Android builds have all the images already baked in to the .apk.

Also without Hentaifelf providing the backer builds, the image pack is probably irrelevant since I doubt anyone else will go to the trouble of stripping the images out of the backer builds before uploading them. The only reason they did that was because people were complaining about having to redownload 600 megs of images with each build.

Reactions: Titaniumlycan

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Does the main character's appearance ever change or does it remain as a mannequin look alike? I really want to play this game but that is a real turn off for me.

Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
You don't need to worry about it on android. The image pack is just the images for the game packaged separately, to save bandwidth by letting you just download the image pack once. All new images were then packaged with each build, so as long as you kept your version up to date you only had to download the 600+ megs of the image pack once. Android builds have all the images already baked in to the .apk.

Also without Hentaifelf providing the backer builds, the image pack is probably irrelevant since I doubt anyone else will go to the trouble of stripping the images out of the backer builds before uploading them. The only reason they did that was because people were complaining about having to redownload 600 megs of images with each build.
Oh ok thank you for the info google was no where near helpful

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Does the main character's appearance ever change or does it remain as a mannequin look alike? I really want to play this game but that is a real turn off for me.
The mannequin sometimes changes depending on some factors (changes in muscle tone and breast size etc.) but otherwise will remain a mannequin in appearance. However you can instead upload your own image to supplant the mannequin.
custom.PNG

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Ugh, this update managed to break the tutorial dungeon. The game crashes when you try to fight the boss and you can't leave without using the cheat menu.

I know shit got messed up with the move away from java, but the tutorial dungeon was a later addition. It really shouldn't be breakable.

Reactions: Great Sudoku

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
This version worth a download? Or is it bugged to shit? I see they are hyping the dungeon quite a lot.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Has anyone worked out how to access the computer in the new dungeon? The button is greyed out and says needs a password, but I've played through the dungeon several times to do all three routes, and never found the password.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 65 Votes