Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
I cant find other 2 bosses than multi tail one with jill what about others? I found no other paths 1st i met gaurds and mob then going around back is the contact girl 2 floors inside 1 air lock 1 cargo lift and allways only 1 ending of take probe. Am I missing something here or is this all?

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I cant find other 2 bosses than multi tail one with jill what about others? I found no other paths 1st i met gaurds and mob then going around back is the contact girl 2 floors inside 1 air lock 1 cargo lift and allways only 1 ending of take probe. Am I missing something here or is this all?
The last boss is based on who you sided with at the party. So changing what you do in the dungeon itself won't change the outcome. You need to go further back.

You can see how to side with each faction on the TiTS wiki here:

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
The last boss is based on who you sided with at the party. So changing what you do in the dungeon itself won't change the outcome. You need to go further back.

You can see how to side with each faction on the TiTS wiki here:
I see thanks m8. is there a way to reset dhaal pary?

drilll

Mar 18, 2019
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'showAll') this shows when i want to take the conduit in the first scenario

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
It works fine with fenoxo build si I guess the dhaal loading issue is fue to electrón versión mismatch

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
In theory there were meant to be 10 probes for the whole game and a "Tainted Space" area, but given that the game has been in development for almost a decade... well, I'd say I have more hopes fro Dwarf Fortress to reach 1.0 than TiTs.
Shit, I think Harem Hotel, Corrupted Kingdoms and Tales of Androgyny are going to be finished first. :KEK:

TwistedScarlett60 has finished 2 games and is on a third by this point. I am aware of the realities of this game, but still lol

Should we place bets on a true clash of titans? Liliths Throne vs. TiTS, who finishes first? :HideThePain:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just played through the dungeon and it was weak, especially compared to their claim that it is
1669138458257.png
Enemies are boring, tease damage doesn't work at anything, I still need to replay it siding with rebels this time, but on the 3 floors there are like what? Two custom events + a boss fight? First being the choice and fight in the intro and second being the green skin futa, that's it? Is this a joke?

Then there is a boss fight, which depends on choices in an event from years ago. I can even replay it with my current playthrough directly before the dungeon so I'm in good position, but just thinking about having to go through all of it makes me annoyed.

Then for some reason I can't pick up coil so I can't acess one location and I don't have a password for computer, but I don't really feel a need to complete those, there is zero incentive.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Should we place bets on a true clash of titans? Liliths Throne vs. TiTS, who finishes first? :HideThePain:
Damn, that's a tough one. I'd bet TiTS finishes first, if only because I'm convinced LT will no longer be playable in another year, given how god-awful the engine optimization is and how quickly the game grinds to a halt due to the sheer amount of things it tries to keep track of. Also TiTS only has one more planet to do in order to be considered "finished" so while it will probably take another three years (Dhaal being introduced in 2019) they'll probably finish it.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes