Great Sudoku

Feb 25, 2019
It takes a special kind of lack of testing to have the FIRST boss in the game cause a hard crash. And this release (0.9.027) was a hotfix to sort out the issue of the game not loading at all in the previous release (0.9.026) And people wonder why we shit all over the devs. You'd think the devs would have some sense of professional pride; you'd think they'd test to see if their code breaks shit, but nah, just throw it in, if it crashes the game, that's A-OK.

Reactions: Cidoo and drilll

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
It takes a special kind of lack of testing to have the FIRST boss in the game cause a hard crash. And this release (0.9.027) was a hotfix to sort out the issue of the game not loading at all in the previous release (0.9.026) And people wonder why we shit all over the devs. You'd think the devs would have some sense of professional pride; you'd think they'd test to see if their code breaks shit, but nah, just throw it in, if it crashes the game, that's A-OK.
lol.... they have thousands of idiots paying them for nothing or just being stupid. They arn't going to put any real work in. Work 3 hours a month, collect 30k or so. Why put in testing, when they can toss out their shit and let their loyal supporters do all the testing for them. then fix some of the stuff in a new update, with another month to collect? Milk em for all their worth.

When the cow your milking dies,
Milk that zombie cow !!!!!

Bakafucker

Oct 25, 2018
Damn this game is still going. I remember playing this on my kindle fire tablet back in 2013. Stopped when they got rid all of the incest which always surprised me that that was what had to be removed of all the degeneracy. While I don't see the tag, I wonder if they ever snuck it back in.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Damn this game is still going. I remember playing this on my kindle fire tablet back in 2013. Stopped when they got rid all of the incest which always surprised me that that was what had to be removed of all the degeneracy. While I don't see the tag, I wonder if they ever snuck it back in.
Sorry wrong game :p

keep mixing them up cause it is getting hard to tell one apart from the other except, Space vs Planet only.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Probally TiTS, Liliths Throne would be still putting stupid clothes than more stuff, i'm still waiting for the multi-genitals that the dev said to me that will be put in the game at some point.
ORANGE PENISES!!! VS. This is the Dhaal that never ends...

Meeting Kara on Vermillion (The Myr-Bothoric homeworld) and aiding her brings about a POTENTIAL incest line. hint hint.

Last edited:

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Is the new update worth playing? Must be a real mess if the devs themselves are warning us about bugs.
BTW in case anyone else doesn't want to download the entire imagepack when updating just go to resources > app > resources > img and copy files over from the last version not replacing anything. I'm sure there's an easier and more lightweight way to implement images than a button to download 200 webp images every update.
Also does anyone know what the non blurry images setting does I can't notice a difference.

The incest was removed because of a patreon crackdown on some objectionable fetishes like incest and beast sucks there wasn't a hidden option or workaround added to enable it or something. I remember in the flash version you could use the cheat to force scenes to play it but dunno about this mess of a version.

Lordsamuel

Jun 13, 2017
Is the new update worth playing? Must be a real mess if the devs themselves are warning us about bugs.
BTW in case anyone else doesn't want to download the entire imagepack when updating just go to resources > app > resources > img and copy files over from the last version not replacing anything. I'm sure there's an easier and more lightweight way to implement images than a button to download 200 webp images every update.
Also does anyone know what the non blurry images setting does I can't notice a difference.

The incest was removed because of a patreon crackdown on some objectionable fetishes like incest and beast sucks there wasn't a hidden option or workaround added to enable it or something. I remember in the flash version you could use the cheat to force scenes to play it but dunno about this mess of a version.
as right now. new runs is pretty much unplayable because of a critical bug wich is a damn conduit in the first minutes of starting of a new game

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
download the fenoxo build from fenoxo.com and replace the resources/app folther with the backer build uploaded here
Не сочтите за труд.
Можете чуть деталь не объяснить.(Заранее благодарю)

Don't count it as a labor.

You can not explain a little more specifically.(Thank you in advance)

bernd77

Apr 30, 2017
To Fix the issue with the conduit:
Step 1:
go to the game folder/resources/app and open content_first14.5c41599a.js with an editor of your choice (notepad, notepadd++, vs code, whatever)
Step 2:
Find the text snippet (ctrl+f) window.bossGrab=function()

you need to replace the section:
JavaScript:
window.bossGrab=function(){t();var e=new J.c;function t(){var t=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];clearOutput(),clearMenu(),author("William"),e.showAll(t)}output
with the following section:
JavaScript:
window.bossGrab=function(){var e=new J.c;function t(){var t=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];clearOutput(),clearMenu(),author("William"),e.showAll(t)}t(),output
or in other words, remove the t(); at the beginning, and insert t(), before the output and the end.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes