Titaniumlycan

May 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the platnium collar for stella on tavos station if anyone is not sure who she is shes the asur girl you can fuck in the beach resort

lavilao

Nov 8, 2020
Не сочтите за труд.
Можете чуть деталь не объяснить.(Заранее благодарю)

Don't count it as a labor.

You can not explain a little more specifically.(Thank you in advance)
download the lastest backer version of this thread, download the lastest public version from fenoxo then decompress the fenoxo version go to resources then app, delete everything inside. Now decompress the backer build downloaded here (f95zone) go to resources then app and copy all of its content to the empty app folder from the fenoxo version, excecute tits.exe (or tits if in linux) and it should work (it did for me)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ok so I think tits just doesn't save to file properly on Android, does anyone know why that might be happening? I figured out how to make the save editor work on mobile so I just need to get ahold of my save file, or any save file honestly
Yeah, the app just doesn't save to file. I've mentioned this several times on the forums, but they haven't fixed it or even acknowledged that it's an issue at all. Unfortunately I have no idea how you would go about fixng that, or I'd have tried it myself already.

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah, the app just doesn't save to file. I've mentioned this several times on the forums, but they haven't fixed it or even acknowledged that it's an issue at all. Unfortunately I have no idea how you would go about fixng that, or I'd have tried it myself already.
Damn that's a shame, guess I'll try to play it in browser and get a save file that way, as far as I know, load from file SHOULD work as intended on android. On that note, now I have to figure out how to open the backer release in a browser lmao

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Damn that's a shame, guess I'll try to play it in browser and get a save file that way, as far as I know, load from file SHOULD work as intended on android. On that note, now I have to figure out how to open the backer release in a browser lmao
loading from file does work afaik, yeah. If you're trying to open the game in a mobile browser, you can just find the index.html file and, if your file explorer of choice of has the option, open it with your browser. Otherwise, depending on the device, you probably need to type something like file:///(filepath ending with index.html) as the url. That's how it works on my tablet, anyway. And that's assuming opening the index.html file actually works, apparently even the backer version has issues with that now.

Jun 28, 2017
loading from file does work afaik, yeah. If you're trying to open the game in a mobile browser, you can just find the index.html file and, if your file explorer of choice of has the option, open it with your browser. Otherwise, depending on the device, you probably need to type something like file:///(filepath ending with index.html) as the url. That's how it works on my tablet, anyway. And that's assuming opening the index.html file actually works, apparently even the backer version has issues with that now.
I'll give that a shot and report back with results, thanks for the info!

Reactions: Hargan2

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So chrome, Firefox, puffin pro, and Samsung internet all had the same stuck at 100% loading bug(?). Game would get to dhaal and then nothing happens
Yep, that's the big issue. It's not an issue on your end, but rather it would seem that they have thoroughly broken loading the game from the .html file. This exact issue has been present in the public build for quite a while, but up until the most recent builds it wasn't a problem for the backer builds. Seems like it is now, though. You're probably shit outta luck.

Jun 28, 2017
Yep, that's the big issue. It's not an issue on your end, but rather it would seem that they have thoroughly broken loading the game from the .html file. This exact issue has been present in the public build for quite a while, but up until the most recent builds it wasn't a problem for the backer builds. Seems like it is now, though. You're probably shit outta luck.
Damn, well, I guess If I really wanna use the save editor I can just play the public build on fenoxo's website. Shame though cause it seems like the devs don't care about this problem if it's been persistent

Reactions: Wavering

JimanyJin

Apr 24, 2018
Ok so I think tits just doesn't save to file properly on Android, does anyone know why that might be happening? I figured out how to make the save editor work on mobile so I just need to get ahold of my save file, or any save file honestly
So the app saves to file just fine for me. You probably need to go into app permissions and enable access to your files so it can actually make and store the saves. I remember it not saving to file when I did a fresh install and that was the fix I used.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So the app saves to file just fine for me. You probably need to go into app permissions and enable access to your files so it can actually make and store the saves. I remember it not saving to file when I did a fresh install and that was the fix I used.
That's odd. I very specifically made sure it has the appropriate permissions when it wouldn't save to file for me. Uninstalling and reinstalling, disabling the permission and re-enabling it, etc. Maybe it's device specific? It doesn't work on my tablet OR my phone.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That's odd. I very specifically made sure it has the appropriate permissions when it wouldn't save to file for me. Uninstalling and reinstalling, disabling the permission and re-enabling it, etc. Maybe it's device specific? It doesn't work on my tablet OR my phone.
probably not so much device but possibly OS specific. in essence certain versions of android may not allow it depending on how the manufacturer developed them.

Jun 28, 2017
probably not so much device but possibly OS specific. in essence certain versions of android may not allow it depending on how the manufacturer developed them.
I have the same issue as hargan, permissions granted, fresh install, disable re-enable, force stop, clear cache, nothing fixed it for me. It sucks cause the old tits could save to file perfectly fine for me and I still have those edited saves, but of course the new tits can't load old tits saves, and the old save editor is like 10 versions outdated

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
but of course the new tits can't load old tits saves, and the old save editor is like 10 versions outdated
If you did want to use those saves, grab the legacy version 0.8.160 off Fen's website, load your saves in that, and there's a button that will say convert or export (one of those, I think one's for save slots the other is for save files?) which will let you save the file in a format new tits can read, so you can use those old saves again.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Probably. My phone is running android 8.1, and my tablet is running a custom OS based on android 5.1.

Edit: I forgot to multi-quote in one post rather than making two separate posts. I deserve shame.

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Probably. My phone is running android 8.1, and my tablet is running a custom OS based on android 5.1.

Edit: I forgot to multi-quote in one post rather than making two separate posts. I deserve shame.
another thing is you may need to look for a notification that says something like "please click allow if you want this app to be able to download files to your device"

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes