dfuyh

Jul 27, 2020
To Fix the issue with the conduit:
Step 1:
go to the game folder/resources/app and open content_first14.5c41599a.js with an editor of your choice (notepad, notepadd++, vs code, whatever)
Step 2:
Find the text snippet (ctrl+f) window.bossGrab=function()

you need to replace the section:
JavaScript:
window.bossGrab=function(){t();var e=new J.c;function t(){var t=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];clearOutput(),clearMenu(),author("William"),e.showAll(t)}output
with the following section:
JavaScript:
window.bossGrab=function(){var e=new J.c;function t(){var t=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];clearOutput(),clearMenu(),author("William"),e.showAll(t)}t(),output
or in other words, remove the t(); at the beginning, and insert t(), before the output and the end.
Dude, you saved so many people with one comment. Tim Berners-Lee bless you.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

mimotopunv

Apr 28, 2021
To Fix the issue with the conduit:
Step 1:
go to the game folder/resources/app and open content_first14.5c41599a.js with an editor of your choice (notepad, notepadd++, vs code, whatever)
Step 2:
Find the text snippet (ctrl+f) window.bossGrab=function()

you need to replace the section:
JavaScript:
window.bossGrab=function(){t();var e=new J.c;function t(){var t=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];clearOutput(),clearMenu(),author("William"),e.showAll(t)}output
with the following section:
JavaScript:
window.bossGrab=function(){var e=new J.c;function t(){var t=arguments.length>0&&void 0!==arguments[0]&&arguments[0];clearOutput(),clearMenu(),author("William"),e.showAll(t)}t(),output
or in other words, remove the t(); at the beginning, and insert t(), before the output and the end.
thank you!

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
the browser version would require more correction because they are calling electron functions in the non-electron files
Если у вас есть знание как это исправить.

Не сочтите за труд поделица ими

If you have the knowledge how to fix it.

Could you please share them

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
Just finished the whole rescue Jack/Jill operation. I wasn't really interested in her at first. Until I saw her nude sprite, I never noticed what it was I needed.
Goddamnit, why does she have to be a bitch and attractive and Cpt. Steele's cousin?

Reactions: MangaKing
Jun 28, 2017
Does anyone know where tits throws your save when you save to file on mobile? Also is it possible to open and use the new titsed on android using joiplay?

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
does anyone have a good strategy for helping Penny in Meng'ha with her Oxonium Hunt quest? the 3 Zil raise my lust too quickly and i barely have time to defeat 1 of them, is there an item i can buy that decreases your lust in combat? (like the Focus Pill which reduces lust by 5, but stronger)

Last edited:

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
does anyone have a good strategy for helping Penny in Meng'ha with her Oxonium Hunt quest? the 3 Zil raise my lust too quickly and i barely have time to defeat 1 of them, is there an item i can buy that decreases your lust in combat?
You could buy items with more resolve, those increase your willpower (main stat that helps against lust). I just did the quest after getting a better weapon and being level 5.

Also, can the “Tis the season” cheat be activated with the nurse droid? If not, where can I use it?

Reactions: elements55555

caju

Oct 5, 2017
does anyone have a good strategy for helping Penny in Meng'ha with her Oxonium Hunt quest? the 3 Zil raise my lust too quickly and i barely have time to defeat 1 of them, is there an item i can buy that decreases your lust in combat? (like the Focus Pill which reduces lust by 5, but stronger)
An airtight suit. There are a few different ones.
Rather than fix the lust phermones, dont be affected by them at all.
Untitled.jpg *note the "airtight flag"

Reactions: elements55555

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
The incest was removed because of a patreon crackdown on some objectionable fetishes like incest and beast sucks there wasn't a hidden option or workaround added to enable it or something. I remember in the flash version you could use the cheat to force scenes to play it but dunno about this mess of a version.
Some stuff finally got added back (or newly implemented). The big removed one was the Frost Wyrm halfling on Uveto who got retconned into some random girl when she was previously your daughter. I know Anno x Syri and Kiro x Kally are currently in the game though.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
Если у вас есть знание как это исправить.

Не сочтите за труд поделица ими

If you have the knowledge how to fix it.

Could you please share them

if you press ctrl+shift+i to open your browser's console from the html version of the game, you can see that they are calling things like this.electronAPI, which is only a valid call from within the electron application. i'm not sure how deep the issue goes, but i assume there are many calls to correct and it may take a bit of effort

Reactions: Cidoo
Jun 28, 2017
Ok so I think tits just doesn't save to file properly on Android, does anyone know why that might be happening? I figured out how to make the save editor work on mobile so I just need to get ahold of my save file, or any save file honestly

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes