ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Anyone else have an issue where the game constantly turns blurry as fuck for no apparent reason? Windows version, from their own site. The only related google result says someone had an issue with this by running it with air but you no longer seem to actually get a file to run through the old flash player debugger to bypass that.
Near unreadable text. Move mouse and it may go back to normal, then almost instantly blurs again. Never used to be like this.

onion_guy

Sep 17, 2019
Can someone confirm that loading game on Android by running resources/app/index.html (either via JoiPlay or browser) works properly? I'm trying to launch, but it hangs on the loading screen

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
dont they get paid by fenoxo for writing? also i doubt they have got tired of the motif since its still fresher than the one CoC2 is doing.
I don't know about the others but Wsan quit writing on tits/for Fenoxo because his workload just got too much. He said something along those lines on his patreon. And he probably chose coc2 over tits because apparently he was in a very dark place mentally before Savin offered him a job as a writer.
Building or helping to build a person back up that is at their lowest comes with a friendship and loyality that most will not forget, and will be always thankful for. Screenshot 2022-11-29 152238.png

BlacJak

Sep 3, 2018
dont they get paid by fenoxo for writing? also i doubt they have got tired of the motif since its still fresher than the one CoC2 is doing.
Yeah they get paid, but you try writing for "Alien Furries in Space" for 7+ years, and see how long it takes for you want to work on anything else with a change in scenery.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Tryed out java version on android tab and PC.
Welp, interface sucks HARD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It truly is amazing how much of a downgrade the ui got. You used to be able to do most stuff with just one click of a button. Now you need to click on 2-4 things to do something, and the game is now struggling (and failing) to fit everything on the screen at once.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Can someone confirm that loading game on Android by running resources/app/index.html (either via JoiPlay or browser) works properly? I'm trying to launch, but it hangs on the loading screen
Tryed this too and also stopped on 100% loading screen. Guess *.apk file is the only way to play this for now (off-line, of course) for android users.

Reactions: onion_guy

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Tryed this too and also stopped on 100% loading screen. Guess *.apk file is the only way to play this for now (off-line, of course) for android users.
I can confirm it no longer works. According to someone on here a little while back, and confirmed by one of the devs on the forums, the game makes calls to electron functions which are not present in a browser, resulting in it hanging. They consider using the .html file to be unsupported and will not fix it.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah they get paid, but you try writing for "Alien Furries in Space" for 7+ years, and see how long it takes for you want to work on anything else with a change in scenery.
The setting being so casual doesn't really help either. It heavily discourages writers to actually make meaningful or complex characters because why would they in the same game you ride a mechanical bull with a dildo on it? The goofy atmosphere can be entertaining at times, but it really hampers writing creativity imo.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
It truly is amazing how much of a downgrade the ui got. You used to be able to do most stuff with just one click of a button. Now you need to click on 2-4 things to do something, and the game is now struggling (and failing) to fit everything on the screen at once.
Most of the UI quirks are strange since... there's enough screen space to have most things present.
For example there's plenty of space for characters stats and map to be displayed at same time... but it's not.
It is pretty, which is nice, but just so baffling to have all this space for rent.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes