ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
why did people jump ship?
I've spoken to some of the writers for this and CoC2 in the past, most of which left, and reasons were mostly
A: They only wanted to write their fetish/self-insert/waifu/a specific scenario, took on more, then realized they just don't actually care about any other aspect of the universe
B: Too much of a sausage fest, would rather work in something with actual men and women
C: They just got bored/burnt out
I don't think I've ever seen anyone speak bad about the people running the show or anything which is nice.
Should stick to saying I or they not both lol

Last edited:

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I can confirm it no longer works. According to someone on here a little while back, and confirmed by one of the devs on the forums, the game makes calls to electron functions which are not present in a browser, resulting in it hanging. They consider using the .html file to be unsupported and will not fix it.
hmmm what functions tho? maybe they can be patched.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
hmmm what functions tho? maybe they can be patched.
I can't speak to that, my understanding of code is very limited. My sources are this post:
the browser version would require more correction because they are calling electron functions in the non-electron files
And this reply from Gedan on a post about this issue which seems to confirm that:
1669766327831.png

Edit: The forum post also included the console error output log, which may be of use if you or anyone else wants to look into this further

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
I can't speak to that, my understanding of code is very limited. My sources are this post:

And this reply from Gedan on a post about this issue which seems to confirm that:
View attachment 2203265

Edit: The forum post also included the console error output log, which may be of use if you or anyone else wants to look into this further
so they broke something and now claim it was always like that? :unsure:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
so they broke something and now claim it was always like that? :unsure:
In absolute fairness, they've always claimed that running the HTML outside of the Electron app was unsupported as far as I can recall. So it's not like they broke something and then went "Welp, we'll just stop supporting this." It's always been more of a "It works, but we don't support it so if we do break it we're not gonna fix it" situation. To the best of my knowledge, at least.

Whether or not the electron-specific functions that cause the game to hang if they aren't present are actually necessary is out of my realm of expertise, as is any speculation as to whether they did that purposefully to prevent people from running the game outside of their intended environment.

Jun 28, 2017
replace these files in TiTS-backer-0.9.027-win\resources\app (make sure to use a backup, works on my device, can't confirm on others) should make playing on web possible for everyone. (I hope)
Now to wait for someone to test this and reply with results so I don't have to be a guinea pig

barsa

Sep 17, 2017
So anyways.. If anyone still has an ongoing patreon subscription for the game, I would advise you to at least put it on hold before December 1st hits and it automatically renews.
I'm gonna quote myself here with a post that I made in the coc2 thread like a good little narcissist would, probably looking like some loser desperate for le internet karma:

But it's the 30th and both Tits and Coc2 each have only released two content patches this month. So I'm gonna give my advise to you people here just like I did in the other thread. There might even be updates for both games early in December (that could/should have been late November updates) but only because both companies will probably want to stretch out their content during the month since I'm assuming most of their respective dev teams will take be on Christmas/New Years vacations.

So do yourself a favor and consider maybe dropping your subscriptions to any of these games before tomorrow, if you happen to still be subbed.
At least for the time being until and if updates return to being released more frequently again.

Last edited:

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
In absolute fairness, they've always claimed that running the HTML outside of the Electron app was unsupported as far as I can recall. So it's not like they broke something and then went "Welp, we'll just stop supporting this." It's always been more of a "It works, but we don't support it so if we do break it we're not gonna fix it" situation. To the best of my knowledge, at least.

Whether or not the electron-specific functions that cause the game to hang if they aren't present are actually necessary is out of my realm of expertise, as is any speculation as to whether they did that purposefully to prevent people from running the game outside of their intended environment.
i suppose so. they definitely don't *have* to have any electron-specific code, and they should probably wonder why people keep wanting to use the web version over the electron version. it irks me to see developers say that they refuse to support a feature that people clearly want to have

Oct 4, 2019
I feel like they hyped this new Dungeon up like it was going to be massive, but I'm pretty sure it's only slightly bigger than Korg'ii hold. It was legitimately like two puzzles, one roaming encounter, two mini bosses, and one boss. That's all I managed to encounter, I guess it would be different on the other "paths" that have different final encounters, but I don't even know what affects which path you get. Yeah, it's decently big, but didn't really live up to the hype in my opinion.

Asanagu

May 29, 2019
So lemme warn first I am still pretty novice to linux. I did some snooping around the thread for help on how to play this and eventually saw posts about getting the tarball public version from the main website and then swapping the files from the backer windows version around. Which I did just fine.

But I am a fool - not only was I unable to get the windows version working with wine, but I can't even get the Linux version running! I see a 'tits' file, but I have no idea how to run it, or at least what program to use. Any advice?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
thats fair
So lemme warn first I am still pretty novice to linux. I did some snooping around the thread for help on how to play this and eventually saw posts about getting the tarball public version from the main website and then swapping the files from the backer windows version around. Which I did just fine.

But I am a fool - not only was I unable to get the windows version working with wine, but I can't even get the Linux version running! I see a 'tits' file, but I have no idea how to run it, or at least what program to use. Any advice?
I did the same thing and I think I posted here.

Reactions: Asanagu

JohnKimble

Aug 29, 2016
or is there a method through the save editor that i may alter which zaibatsu i alllied with
Not sure if you still needed it but i used the fixed online save editor and edited the DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET under flags. I think the values are 1-3, each one results in a different path during the dungeon.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes