jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Not sure if you still needed it but i used the fixed online save editor and edited the DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET under flags. I think the values are 1-3, each one results in a different path during the dungeon.
do we have a list of flags yet?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Finally Jasvalla has a bust now, weird it took this long. Nothing on the changelogs about fixing the new Una bad end though.

Also speaking of the Una bad end, do you need to finish the Siege of Korg'ii Hold before she facesits you?

Last edited:

shloppydong

Nov 23, 2017
So lemme warn first I am still pretty novice to linux. I did some snooping around the thread for help on how to play this and eventually saw posts about getting the tarball public version from the main website and then swapping the files from the backer windows version around. Which I did just fine.

But I am a fool - not only was I unable to get the windows version working with wine, but I can't even get the Linux version running! I see a 'tits' file, but I have no idea how to run it, or at least what program to use. Any advice?
had the same problem. had to disable my firewall and vpn and use this command if you're using wayland ./tits --enable-features=UseOzonePlatform --ozone-platform=wayland --disable-features=DefaultPassthroughCommandDecoder
if you're using Xorg or whatever just use ./tits --disable-features=DefaultPassthroughCommandDecoder
hope this works for you

Reactions: jfmherokiller

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Finally Jasvalla has a bust now, weird it took this long. Nothing on the changelogs about fixing the new Una bad end though.

Also speaking of the Una bad end, do you need to finish the Siege of Korg'ii Hold before she facesits you?
Iirc, she needs to be pregnant to access that scene

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018

Iirc, she needs to be pregnant to access that scene
Yall are mixing up Una with Ula. Una's the gabilani at the pool on tarkus, Ula's the korgii on Uveto.
Just eat Una's pussy a bunch and acquiesce, you'll figure out the rest.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
I cant get the Una facesitting to trigger. I've given her oral and selected "Acquiesce" more times than I can count. There is no facesitting option for me. Any advice?

Reactions: Evizzy89

aergregfer

Sep 3, 2019
How the fuck do i trigger the dungeon event? Is anybody else stuck?
IIRC I just went to the spaces around the northern taxi stand and this guy appeared who offered me the tickets, then I went to the taxi stand with 'classy' clothes (can be bought from one of the vendors near the bottom of the map) and that was it.

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone know why the save to file button is not working on Android or is it just me? Really annoyed by this.
Grant storage permissions to the app, if that doesn't work then you're just shit outta luck like me. Best bet is to play the html version using the loading screen fix someone posted earlier in the thread

ERROR_405

May 15, 2018
do we have a list of flags yet?
The only flag you need to modify is "DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET " where only the boss is different the rest of the Dhaal dungeon is identical.
"DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET = 1" results in Rizzon Zau / Ehura
"DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET = 2" results in Corellah Dova (slime copy)
"DHAAL_PARTY_CEOMET = 3" results in Jaqui Fassbin

Reactions: jfmherokiller
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes