Jul 20, 2019
im missing the slime, the robotic girls and whoever the fuck the blue silhouette is on the picture that teased the dungeon, where do i find them or rather how, because i already replayed it with different choices but cant seem to find them.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
God damn it, I'm getting the infinite Dhaal load bug, anyone have a fix for that that doesn't involve running it in the exe?

Edit: this is in the new backers 9.028 that was posted recently
I'm getting it too :(

im missing the slime, the robotic girls and whoever the fuck the blue silhouette is on the picture that teased the dungeon, where do i find them or rather how, because i already replayed it with different choices but cant seem to find them.

Depend on which zaibatsu you sided with at the Dhaal party

• Hey there
Reactions: hentaifelf

pls2halp

Sep 30, 2018
Anyone have the image pack for the most recent release? The onle that has jasvalla? Becuase when i go into her encounter it doesnt show her

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
download and replace the files in "TiTS-backer-0.9.028-win\resources\app"

(do note to download all the images first from the backers version before replacing the files, as this effectively removes any code related to the electron app, with downloading the imagepack being one of them)
EDIT: forgot to specify that this should fix index.html users and changes nothing for exe users

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Did this game ever get all the content ported over from the flash version? I remember last time I tried playing it I ended up playing the flash version because the new version was missing stuff

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It doesn't work with the JS version. Use Notepad++ with the JSON Viewer plugin.
Okay, is there another way to save the games so they don't use JS?
IDK where that guy is getting his info, there are several save editors that work with the JS version. Here's one:

And here's my post explaining how to use another:
Since people have been struggling with the new TiTSED (found ), I figured I'd make a quick guide I can refer people to in the future. I'll try and break it down for both the electron .exe and browsers. No download of any files is required, just a working internet connection.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
Anybody know where that password can be found in the Dhaal dungeon? I've been searching all over the facility for it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes