Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Works fine for me.
Did you try a new playhthrough?
The images are supposed to be there, but they don’t load, as there’s some error involved, while the other characters work fine.
Although I just tried to meet her at the station in the introduction, haven’t meet her yet (she’s supposed to be at Myrellion at level 5-6, correct?
EDIT: can’t find here in Myrellion, is there a specific area she spawns in?

Last edited:

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
download the lastest backer version of this thread, download the lastest public version from fenoxo then decompress the fenoxo version go to resources then app, delete everything inside. Now decompress the backer build downloaded here (f95zone) go to resources then app and copy all of its content to the empty app folder from the fenoxo version, excecute tits.exe (or tits if in linux) and it should work (it did for me)
This worked, but cannot save any file. Thoughts?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I've completely forgot who is Jasvalla and how to meet her. Could someone enlighten me?
Alpha Dzaan that wants to mindfuck the player. You meet her first in the Tavros elevator then you'll encounter her in different planets depending on your level (Mhenga at lvl 2-3, Myrellion at lvl 4-6 then Zheng Shi at lvl 9-10). Lose to her three times and you get access to her apartment at Tavros for "training" and if you do to much you'll get a Bad End.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
After you've met her she'll show up in a wild area, if you're low level Mhenga if you're high level Zengshi.
Alpha Dzaan that wants to mindfuck the player. You meet her first in the Tavros elevator then you'll encounter her in different planets depending on your level (Mhenga at lvl 2-3, Myrellion at lvl 4-6 then Zheng Shi at lvl 9-10). Lose to her three times and you get access to her apartment at Tavros for "training" and if you do to much you'll get a Bad End.
Yeah I've got that part, it's in the game text and wiki, the only missing part was the initial encounter.

Logboss

Jun 27, 2017
Quick question : Is there any way to zoom the "inline images" ? Because I can see there are x2 and x3 version in the img folder, but unlike for the busts there doesn't seems to be a button to zoom in.
Been trying to figure that out since I remember seeing way bigger versions in game a few years ago. I don't know of any actual intended way, but if you press the alt key it'll bring up a menu bar at the top. Click "view", then "zoom in", and it'll make the inline pics bigger without affecting the text or anything else.

Reactions: Stompai

GraySailro

Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to ask.
Is there some content in TITS with ugly bastards (well kinks is kinks) and some domination with them (UB) as doms?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes