Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I play the game for the futa on male content.
Is there a list somewhere which introduces all futa characters in TiTs and Coc2? just wanted to make sure i don't miss any of them.
There is a 'Hermaphrodites' tab in TiTs wiki but it misses a few characters so I don't trust it. Plus I have yet to find any for CoC or CoC2.
For CoC2 there's a futa right in the inn in the first town

Whenever I play TiTS for some reason I always beeline to haley on new texas lol

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
space raccoons
Kiro and Kally were retconned into stepsisters iirc. And yes I believe that "I love MC but my one true love is actually this other person" happens with a few characters. Kiro and Kally are the big ones but to a lesser extent there's Paige and Kiro (they don't seem to be heavily in love but they have a deep history together - sexual, friendship, etc), Shade and Amara (you can start a relationship with Shade but she'll always still welcome her pirate warlord baby-daddy into her home/bed/life - not sure if they're married), on an even smaller scale there's Lerris (?) at a shop on tavros (you can sex and get her the mods she's always wanted, she has a girlfriend but the gf frequently shares her with others), there's Anno but she's really upfront about having Kaede as a gf and sleeping around, and Kaede herself has Cass who is the mother of her child (even tho the situation was accidental). I think the moral of the story here is that in the "sexually liberated" space frontier...relationships be messy.

CoC2 does this as well, it gets annoying.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
The attempts to urge incest in this is really weird when Brienne in CoC2 has an explicitly incesteous ongoing plotline that's one of the main things being updated nowadays, 100% built around the fact everyone involved is related to her and they're making out or more during them.
I assume Brint too and he fucks them? Dunno.

I think the moral of the story here is that in the "sexually liberated" space frontier...relationships be messy.
There's also the snake lady on uveto (my fave NPC since she's completely devoid of dom/sub mechanics and just wants fun sex in a fantastical way, with a lot of dialogue about your mods) who sucks her boss offscreen just so he doesn't fire her for fucking you, but shows no actual attraction to him and he's not even a real character. That feels like a real 'only in tits' moment.

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The attempts to urge incest in this is really weird when Brienne in CoC2 has an explicitly incesteous ongoing plotline that's one of the main things being updated nowadays, 100% built around the fact everyone involved is related to her and they're making out or more during them.
In fairness, Savin is the head of development for CoC2 afaik and he and Fenoxo do things pretty differently. I think the main reason for the incest purge was Fen getting scared of a Patreon crackdown, especially with his (frankly baffling) refusal to open a subscribestar as a secondary support option which is a lot less restrictive with their policies. Savin has a Subscribestar in addition to his own patreon page so he might be less scared of a patreon crackdown.

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Unfortunately (for Brint lovers who want him to be involved) he doesn't get the "fuck my family" quest that Brienne does. While the player can still have sex with them, Brint always finds some excuse to leave the house. Tbh I don't want him to bang his mom or sister, I just want him to be there to enjoy watching the pc get it on with them because he's into the PC.
In fairness, Savin is the head of development for CoC2 afaik and he and Fenoxo do things pretty differently. I think the main reason for the incest purge was Fen getting scared of a Patreon crackdown, especially with his (frankly baffling) refusal to open a subscribestar as a secondary support option which is a lot less restrictive with their policies. Savin has a Subscribestar in addition to his own patreon page so he might be less scared of a patreon crackdown.
CoC2 also has steam as an option. They seem to still stay clear of incest but some weird things get by. The most annoying to me is a wolf lady whose infatuation with her dad is apparently so well known, that lorewise there's a rumor going around town where people think her dad or brother got her pregnant. I think if you're male she'll call you daddy but not in the fun way, in the "I am actually thinking of my own father" way. And when you do the quest to return her mother from exile, she freaks out because she doesn't want her mom to steal her dad from her.

chocolaterain96

Jun 21, 2019
I think Penny is one of the few characters who straight up don't have any messy relationships, her and that one futa jackal on the ant planet.
I wish the jackal would get finished but that storyline is dead in the water I presume. Also funny they finally fix Sophorra somewhat, haven't crashed to her once but she has no real endings and no way to tame her yet somehow which I thought they heavily implied. Also the last dungeon was such a joke for how long they talked about it, I got confused when I beat it I figured it would be 3 times longer then what it was.

And then my disappointment was further strengthened when I discovered some NPC I hadn't fucking seen before named Mitch whose storyline was also tanked and no content added. I wanted a flat chest fox wife or whatever it could've been and it's just more canned content. I hate Fen and co so much but they're somehow the only group with a """playable""" CYOA game still besides flexible survival. Tried others but the UI or other systems just bog down the actual pathway to sex which astounds me still, when I just want to play a sex game and not a indie-game triple A ambition game with sex.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
I think the moral of the story here is that in the "sexually liberated" space frontier...relationships be messy.

CoC2 does this as well, it gets annoying.
That just cements the idea in my mind that CoC > TiTS/CoC2. At least from what I remember CoC actually had NPC's that chose you as their de-facto lover. I'm sure they probably fucked other people on the side, I recall for sure that Fenoxo's fox-futa OC character did, but IIRC they did actually say they love you over everyone and everyone else is just sex/flings. Maybe CoC swung too hard in the direction of a harem where the harem members actually love you over anyone else so they swung the other way for TiTS/CoC2 where there's no actual love at all apart from maybe a slight affection for each other and the MC get's no bitches for their heart.

I don't think every or most NPC's should choose the MC as their main-squeeze but it's just weird that when I played I don't think any NPC did. I think there were a few NPC's where it was leading to that but then they didn't have any more scenes or other things happened where it wasn't fully explored.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Hmmm... What about characters like Evening, Brandy, Fisianna and Embry? If I remember correctly, can't you get into something of a decent relationship with them or were their characters ruined?

Jun 28, 2017
I wish the jackal would get finished but that storyline is dead in the water I presume. Also funny they finally fix Sophorra somewhat, haven't crashed to her once but she has no real endings and no way to tame her yet somehow which I thought they heavily implied. Also the last dungeon was such a joke for how long they talked about it, I got confused when I beat it I figured it would be 3 times longer then what it was.

And then my disappointment was further strengthened when I discovered some NPC I hadn't fucking seen before named Mitch whose storyline was also tanked and no content added. I wanted a flat chest fox wife or whatever it could've been and it's just more canned content. I hate Fen and co so much but they're somehow the only group with a """playable""" CYOA game still besides flexible survival. Tried others but the UI or other systems just bog down the actual pathway to sex which astounds me still, when I just want to play a sex game and not a indie-game triple A ambition game with sex.
You should try Broken Dreams Correctional Center (BDCC), it's free on itch and gets updated fairly regularly. It is VERY bare bones right now (only 1 story route playable) but it seems as ambitious as tits and the sex is very accessible, dev just updated the game to overhaul the npc generation so you can have true random encounters and choose to either submit to them or fuck them yourself, which opens up the actual sex 'minigame'. Very fun imo and I found it easy to get over the lack of choice for story. Only big complaint I have is the scripted npcs have almost no content, but that's obviously gonna change as the game grows

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
Hmmm... What about characters like Evening, Brandy, Fisianna and Embry? If I remember correctly, can't you get into something of a decent relationship with them or were their characters ruined?
There are definitely still characters who don't have a major love interest on the side, yes. As far as I know Brandy, Fisianna, and Embry don't have anything with side lovers. Not sure who Evening is. There's also sub Sera (maybe Dom Sera - she still sleeps around but if you have her kid the relationship seems stronger), Zephyr, Frostwyrm, Luca, etc. I'm sure there are more.

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Only one I remember out of those is Embry cause thats the monkey right? I think she did only like you but its unfortunate that shes a one off character with like 3 scenes thats stuck on one planet. I cant remember everything of the time I played and there probably are a few small role NPCs that viewed the MC as the love if their life, but I was thinking more along the lines of theres no persistent characters/followers that saw the MC in that same light cause they either have a prior established "main" partner or find someone else to be that instead of the MC.

Maybe they felt they went to hard in CoC where every "Follower" you did have that you could sex usually moved into your "Lovers" group and usually did love the MC the most out of anyone else. I dont think every follower/persistent character should automatically just love the MC but when theres no one who does in TiTS, at least from what I remember/played, CoC's overabundance of "Lovers" is a lot better than none in TiTS. TiTS you can get biches but you're also maidenless.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Only one I remember out of those is Embry cause thats the monkey right? I think she did only like you but its unfortunate that shes a one off character with like 3 scenes thats stuck on one planet.
One off character? Try one off race. The Simii are supposed to be this extremely hardy slave race made by humans, hence their resistance to transformatives. But we don't see other Simii working as explorers or in hazardous environments or any tension between humans and Simii. All we have is this one uwu so sowwy >_< bartender monkey that's trans. Because JimThermic needed a trans expy in a universe where you can buy over the counter drugs to grow/alter your bodyparts so he can get some of his friends' tranussy

Reactions: Fig23 and Tatoba

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
I don't know what's wrong but no matter what I do I can't progress Dizzy's quest. Her Talk option never updates, seems like its stuck in the a loop, I've already talked to her daughter beforehand.

Edit: Looks like you need her daughter to be in phase 4 of her quest to proceed with Dizzy, weird I looked up and down the wiki but that little bit of info wasn't there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes