AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
im getting really annoyed trying to mod my stats and everyones throwing out spanish at me like i know what any of this crap is.
can any one pleas for the love of god explain this shit in cave man terms. im talking picture book level shit here i pressed ctrl shift i and im looking at itallian wtf is going on. and no the so called cheat menu is shit and dosent do anything and im honestly surprised that people are still saying to use it.
1670718326702.png
1670718338643.png

1670718368590.png

Load to:

Edit as you see fit.

Save and download file.

Then:
1670718410154.png

Cheat menu is for getting items and levels.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry that its being problematic now. i personally play on PC but added the apk bc no one was updating for mobile players. im reposting with a fresh link, just in case. hope it works

0.9.028- android apk
I doubt the issue is on your end.

Hold up, the backer .apk for every other version has been roughly 680+ megabytes due to having higher quality images. This one (and the previous one you posted) is only 136 mb, which is the same size as the current public .apk. If the devs accidentally published the public build as a backer build, that could explain why people with previous backer .apks are having issues updating. The signatures might be different or something. Could you double check to make sure that the current backer download link hasn't been silently updated or something to fix that?
Yes this is what I remember. I think the devs changed how they compile the android data coz the previous apk was also small in size and gave me a similar failure message.

Please check and update us Playername

Jun 28, 2017
Same here (though my error message was much less specific, just "install failed." Probably the same thing though.) It also happens with the public .apk.. I reported it on the forums but none of the devs have acknowledged it yet. What versions are y'all trying to update from? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can.
I was trying to update from 9.021 backer ver

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is this the only save editor we have at the moment? Cause this one barely has any perks available and that's really all I care to edit
Hargan has a guide on how to use it somewhere in this thread, I think.
I do, but TitsedJS can't edit perks as far as I can recall. For editing perks, your only options are to edit the save file yourself, using a text editor like Notepad++, or by using the console to add/remove the perk you want. I have a guide for that, too, below (though it's not great):
Instead of editing the save file directly you can use the console (f12 for most browsers or ctrl+shift+I inside the electron app)
The syntax is pretty simple, someone laid it out on fen's forum and I'll paste it here (with some comments of my own)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hold up, the backer .apk for every other version has been roughly 680+ megabytes due to having higher quality images. This one (and the previous one you posted) is only 136 mb, which is the same size as the current public .apk. If the devs accidentally published the public build as a backer build, that could explain why people with previous backer .apks are having issues updating. The signatures might be different or something. Could you double check to make sure that the current backer download link hasn't been silently updated or something to fix that?
I dug a bit more into this and did confirm that the x2 and x4 resolution images are not present at all in the .apk posted. It does seem to be a backer version based on my limited exploration of the game files and code, but I have no idea if the devs have intentionally removed the higher quality images and this is how their dev builds just are now, or if they fucked up somewhere. Hoping for the latter, since if this is just how dev builds are now, idk how updating the android app will work since they seem to have fucked up and made it not be recognized as a legitimate update or something, causing the update to fail.

As a sidenote, in the .apk archive there's corresponding .map files for all the game's .js files, which I assume are the sourcemaps that are hidden/not present in the windows builds. I know I've seen some people asking about getting those so you may be able to get them from the .apk archive. IDK anything about that stuff tho so don't yell at me if I'm wrong

Reactions: Wavering

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
I dug a bit more into this and did confirm that the x2 and x4 resolution images are not present at all in the .apk posted. It does seem to be a backer version based on my limited exploration of the game files and code, but I have no idea if the devs have intentionally removed the higher quality images and this is how their dev builds just are now, or if they fucked up somewhere. Hoping for the latter, since if this is just how dev builds are now, idk how updating the android app will work since they seem to have fucked up and made it not be recognized as a legitimate update or something, causing the update to fail.

As a sidenote, in the .apk archive there's corresponding .map files for all the game's .js files, which I assume are the sourcemaps that are hidden/not present in the windows builds. I know I've seen some people asking about getting those so you may be able to get them from the .apk archive. IDK anything about that stuff tho so don't yell at me if I'm wrong
js files are completely untouched for the most part (anything that wouldn't abide to standard would most likely be in main.js), so yes those map files would be useful to anyone that wants them

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Other than the V-KO text input where else can cheat codes be entered
The old cheat codes no longer work afaik, now to unlock cheats simply load up a save, open the main menu, and tap the dot in the letter "i" in "TiTS" a few times. That should enable a new tab under your options menu for cheats. Some of the older cheats no longer exist, sadly.

where?
resources\app index?Im stuck load dhaal
You loaded the correct file, but unfortunately as of the latest versions the devs have broken the ability to load the HTML file directly. However a kind user has provided modified files that you can download to restore that functionality, linked in the post below.
download and replace the files in "TiTS-backer-0.9.028-win\resources\app"

Fixed files for html users

got the files mixed up, mb

keni77

Feb 3, 2020
The old cheat codes no longer work afaik, now to unlock cheats simply load up a save, open the main menu, and tap the dot in the letter "i" in "TiTS" a few times. That should enable a new tab under your options menu for cheats. Some of the older cheats no longer exist, sadly.

You loaded the correct file, but unfortunately as of the latest versions the devs have broken the ability to load the HTML file directly. However a kind user has provided modified files that you can download to restore that functionality, linked in the post below.

thanks a lot dude

tntmaxter

Sep 28, 2019
does the v0.9.028 come with images or do you have to download them?
bc i saw that on the old version there was an image pack to install it separatedly

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
My character literally lost his virginity to Paige and I'm not planning to make him have sex with anyone else, why is the game forcing me into an open relationship?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
My character literally lost his virginity to Paige and I'm not planning to make him have sex with anyone else, why is the game forcing me into an open relationship?
Because a core premise of the game is "the MC cand and most likely will fuck everything in sight"? Half the recruitable crewmembers are unapologetic sluts who will sleep around regardless of any existing relationships. You can play your MC however you want, but the game is written with the assumption that you'll sleep with a lot of people and that you're (more or less) okay with those people fucking other people. Because 99% of this game is about sex. It's a sex sandbox. If you're looking for a deep or interesting story or a game that acts like your MC isn't already the most depraved motherfucker in the galaxy this probably isn't the game for you.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Because a core premise of the game is "the MC cand and most likely will fuck everything in sight"? Half the recruitable crewmembers are unapologetic sluts who will sleep around regardless of any existing relationships. You can play your MC however you want, but the game is written with the assumption that you'll sleep with a lot of people and that you're (more or less) okay with those people fucking other people. Because 99% of this game is about sex. It's a sex sandbox. If you're looking for a deep or interesting story or a game that acts like your MC isn't already the most depraved motherfucker in the galaxy this probably isn't the game for you.
I mean the MC's dad wanted them to be a better person, so I kinda assumed that I can shape my character around that area without their sluttiness being prestablished. I guess I can ignore my character blurting out bs about sleeping around, as long as I myself don't make them do it.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I mean the MC's dad wanted them to be a better person, so I kinda assumed that I can shape my character around that area without their sluttines being prestablished. I guess I can ignore my character blurting out bs about sleeping around, as long as I myself don't make them do it.
You can certainly try! Far be it from me to tell you how to play, but as a word of warning: the game is pretty barebones if you're not willing to fuck other characters. A lot of the content and sidequests are gated behind you establishing a relationship with someone, which almost always involves fucking. So I dunno how much enjoyment you'll really get out of the game, but I wish you luck!

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes