Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a reason why I'm getting a 'install failed because there is another instance installed' or some similar message when I'm trying to install this new android apk? Anyone else face this issue?
I'm getting the same issue
Same here (though my error message was much less specific, just "install failed." Probably the same thing though.) It also happens with the public .apk.. I reported it on the forums but none of the devs have acknowledged it yet. What versions are y'all trying to update from? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can.

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Same here (though my error message was much less specific, just "install failed." Probably the same thing though.) It also happens with the public .apk.. I reported it on the forums but none of the devs have acknowledged it yet. What versions are y'all trying to update from? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can.
I don't recall the exact version now (I removed it and installed the new apk). My previous version was one with a huge size approx 700mb.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
is the una bad ending fixed? and is there a way to avoid getting infected wi9th this furry transformation fleux
I've been trying to proc the Una bad end but it won't show. So I think it's still not fixed.

You can get immunity from Furpies (and other SSTD's) by talking to the prototype VKO unit in FIRST-14 or you could go to Tarkus and talk to Dr. Lash. The shot from FIRST-14 is free but the one in Tarkus costs some credits and lowers your virility and fertility a bit.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
are there some fucking cheats to get level 99 right at the start or after you play for a few hours, i only know if you name yourself marcopolo you unlock all plantes taht are avaiable

Playername

Sep 7, 2018
Is there a reason why I'm getting a 'install failed because there is another instance installed' or some similar message when I'm trying to install this new android apk? Anyone else face this issue?
Sorry that its being problematic now. i personally play on PC but added the apk bc no one was updating for mobile players. im reposting with a fresh link, just in case. hope it works

0.9.028- android apk

Reactions: hdgamer

AutoDux

Apr 26, 2018
are there some fucking cheats to get level 99 right at the start or after you play for a few hours, i only know if you name yourself marcopolo you unlock all plantes taht are avaiable
Click the three dots on the main screen a bunch of times and it'll unlock cheats in the options menu.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry that its being problematic now. i personally play on PC but added the apk bc no one was updating for mobile players. im reposting with a fresh link, just in case. hope it works

0.9.028- android apk
Mega
Hold up, the backer .apk for every other version has been roughly 680+ megabytes due to having higher quality images. This one (and the previous one you posted) is only 136 mb, which is the same size as the current public .apk. If the devs accidentally published the public build as a backer build, that could explain why people with previous backer .apks are having issues updating. The signatures might be different or something. Could you double check to make sure that the current backer download link hasn't been silently updated or something to fix that?

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
im getting really annoyed trying to mod my stats and everyones throwing out spanish at me like i know what any of this crap is.
can any one pleas for the love of god explain this shit in cave man terms. im talking picture book level shit here i pressed ctrl shift i and im looking at itallian wtf is going on. and no the so called cheat menu is shit and dosent do anything and im honestly surprised that people are still saying to use it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes