Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
They finally updated sera busts in new update. Now it actually reflects her not longer having a dick. Can someone share a new version? Pretty please? :whistle:

Alpharoch

May 13, 2018
can anyone give me 100% save game? all i need in that save is all possible repeated sex scenes and full crew unlocked
i dont really care how player character looks but female Herm. is good

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
this game seems to be on fucking life support, every update has become uninteresting as fuck and fenoxo seems to content himself with changing the color of a button.
the only one who's doing good for this game is the GOAT Adjatha (PBUH).

Dec 31, 2018
I can't comprehend how the hell people, especially Patreon pay pigs, tolerate Adjatha's art. Given the amount of money they're raking in you would expect the game to have the best fucking visuals in the industry, but nope, enjoy your hideous proportions and derp faces. And somehow the dude's a main artist nowadays, holy cow.

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
I can't comprehend how the hell people, especially Patreon pay pigs, tolerate Adjatha's art. Given the amount of money they're raking in you would expect the game to have the best fucking visuals in the industry, but nope, enjoy your hideous proportions and derp faces. And somehow the dude's a main artist nowadays, holy cow.
Just because you don’t like the art does not mean its bad

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017
New update, no new backer content but all the previous backer stuff is public and there's a new event for everyone, alongside the usual assortment of fixes and some QoL stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The autopathing map might be the most actually decent mechanic they've added in years. They lose points for Lilith's Throne doing it first, though.

Also, they talked a bit about potential UI updates in the accompanying blog post. They included this gem of a mockup which I think might actually be worse than the current UI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they had a good ui and then they fucked it.
And their response is to double down?
yeah, ok, sure.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
How does someone think that UI idea is any good what the actual fuck.
This gives me aids just by looking at it holy fuck
grab the flash version and play that. Even tho it might not have any of the newer content atleast the UI is SIGNIFICANTLY better and once you get your charater as far as you want it export it to the newer version.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Ran into a "bug" where Amber-Preg (she) dialogues popped up, once returning to the ship.
Reloaded the save from a few minutes before and didn't get it again. Literally the very same happened, except the dialogue, that is. So my question, is ther amber-preg content in the game (haven't been following this for some time and coudln't find anything about it on the wiki) and if so, how do we trigger the scenes?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes