Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Shade and Rival are still in the game, so is Anyxine, who is also your cousin is you pick half-leithan as a staring race. It's not just about frostwyrms :whistle:
The frostwyrms is what I miss. :(

But didn't they change Kiro's story and Anno + siri?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
But didn't they change Kiro's story and Anno + siri?
They did, but apparently fucking hot sisters is ok as far as patreon concerned, and fucking your own daugther is not.
(Also i think kiro was adopted, so not exactly as wincest as it could be.)

Rias2

Jun 28, 2021
Does anyone know what happened to the x2 and x4 folders for the images in the resources folder?

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Is there any comprehensive way of removing NPC sex requirements? Like if an NPC wants to fuck a dude but you don't want to play as one, is there a flag or value I could tweak with Notepad ++ to make that happen?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Is there any comprehensive way of removing NPC sex requirements? Like if an NPC wants to fuck a dude but you don't want to play as one, is there a flag or value I could tweak with Notepad ++ to make that happen?
Isn't there like an option for a gender when you click your portrait or was it in codex or smth.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Isn't there like an option for a gender when you click your portrait or was it in codex or smth.
That's just for Dialogue afaik. I mean like fucking your ship mechanic but she won't do it unless you have physique of a trap or are physically a man. NPCs like that. It's just a bit frustrating to have stuff like that in the game.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Also I'd love it if someone slung me a few savefiles for this, I've recently upgraded my machine and lost all saves on the old one's HDD. Kinda feels like a chore playing from scratch.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's just for Dialogue afaik. I mean like fucking your ship mechanic but she won't do it unless you have physique of a trap or are physically a man. NPCs like that. It's just a bit frustrating to have stuff like that in the game.
Ah, then there's no other way around that aside from those stat checks, yeah
NPC Standards, amirite? :KEK:

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Unfortunately I don't have a pure male safe file but my main file has a lot of bases covered content wise. Apart from that I would look through the bugs-section on the official Fenoxo forums if I were you and looking for multiple files. My guess is that there are bound to be some good ones there as well.

My save file:

€: That save file has that annoying bug that makes it so the inventory button is permanently greyed out and you are unable open the inventory via clicking and instead have to use the hotkey for it.
Thanks, I guess I'll try to swing by Fenoxo's forums but last time I've been there it was a very miserable experience

senaizumiP

Mar 28, 2021
can someone give me a day one save to edit? for some reason the save to file option on the android apk doesnt work

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes