bdenra

Aug 8, 2016
I'm stuck on Dhaal when I try to leave it says "Your gear is still locked up in customs. You should go grab it before you jump out of system." where is customs?
See if you can use the cheat menu to go back to new texas, grab your gear from customs, then continue playing.

bdenra

Aug 8, 2016
Is there some way to get the 'index.html' to work properly instead of just freezing up?
No, unfortunately. From the devs' forum:

Entirely unsupported.

The downloadable version is based on running the game inside electron; the errors are sepecific to the fact that it isn't running inside electron. There is code that exists on the other side of the page boundary that was added as part of improving the downloadable version that categorically cannot execute in a regular browser.

There is no error to address; the fact that the backer version may or may not work (leaning toward not, considering I just tried it for myself, and it doesn't work with 9.010) work at all is happenstance, and that could change at any time.

Running it via the provided executable is the way it's intended.

Silver1301

Jun 19, 2017
See if you can use the cheat menu to go back to new texas, grab your gear from customs, then continue playing.
I tried using the cheat menu and got this error "TP Cheat failed to find a matching location for the index "NEWTEXAS"" any location I try to go to, the only difference in the error messages being the location I try to teleport to.

Silver1301

Jun 19, 2017
I tried using the cheat menu and got this error "TP Cheat failed to find a matching location for the index "NEWTEXAS"" any location I try to go to, the only difference in the error messages being the location I try to teleport to.
I have found out that the bug affecting me is only in this new version and have fixed it by going back to a previous version, finishing in dhaal, traveling to New Texas and disarming, and finally loading that save in this new game version.

Reactions: bdenra

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Sera's and Reaha's busts are busted (pun intended). Latest update is void of imagepack also. All in all, I have to say - this transition to HTML from FLASH has been quite dreadful. I mean this genuinely. Not being able to see the stats if you have an image up, not being able to see the stats if you have the map scaled up and just the absolutely awful inventory management. You'd think that going from an old system to a newer one would make UI better, but everything just got worse. It's partially hilarious but also partially sad.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Sera's and Reaha's busts are busted (pun intended). Latest update is void of imagepack also. All in all, I have to say - this transition to HTML from FLASH has been quite dreadful. I mean this genuinely. Not being able to see the stats if you have an image up, not being able to see the stats if you have the map scaled up and just the absolutely awful inventory management. You'd think that going from an old system to a newer one would make UI better, but everything just got worse. It's partially hilarious but also partially sad.
agree,
f for Bugnexo

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Over in the fenoxo TiTs event submission forums you may have luck finding the Google Doc for the story you're looking for with previous content as well.
Well it was having one of your frostwyrm daughters as crew

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I'm stuck in the first location First-14 because i don't understand the puzzle for the Gravity Control.
Had it up to the last two dots to turn on and got that far by just guessing and clicking randomly.

I understood the Power redirect puzzle without instruction.
I don't really care for puzzle games however.

I tried adding the Gremlin through the save editor but the inventory tab is listed as Low priority, this can be achieved through the game cheat menu.

I tried looking for the game cheat menu but can't find it.

Edit: Okay, looking on the WIKI i found how to get the cheats. No longer stuck at the moment.

Last edited:

Silver1301

Jun 19, 2017
I'm trying to get the Bride's Bitch ending to Tessa's wedding event where you go with her to the wedding. I am using the wiki but I can't seem to get it maybe I am misunderstanding the charts on the wiki, can someone give me the answers I need to choose to get that ending to the event?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes