dickbutt00

Jun 30, 2017
Is there an image pack for this version?
Don't think there is a need for the new one for the game to work rn, but I think it will be uploaded soon.

Btw where do i install the img pack? because the last version i played was the flash one so i don't know where to put it...

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Don't think there is a need for the new one for the game to work rn, but I think it will be uploaded soon.

Btw where do i install the img pack? because the last version i played was the flash one so i don't know where to put it...
Folder location for image pack: TiTS-whatever version you have / resources / app / resources

Reactions: dickbutt00

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
any news on the new version and it's imagepack? also it seems that the link HERE seems to be broken or the content of it was deleted.

Last edited:

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I'm just curious.

How in the world do you trigger Sera's dominant route? I just met her in the hangar's first floor, talked with her some. Had sex, many times, but it didn't really do anything.

I was checking on the wiki and supposedly the player can agree to being Sera's sub if we wish to, but I don't think I have gotten that.. there also seems to be several different options depending on the route you've taken, from exhibitionism blowjob under her desk while she works to lots of other things.

Anyone has a guide for her dominant route? Thanks.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
So, I'm just curious.

How in the world do you trigger Sera's dominant route? I just met her in the hangar's first floor, talked with her some. Had sex, many times, but it didn't really do anything.

I was checking on the wiki and supposedly the player can agree to being Sera's sub if we wish to, but I don't think I have gotten that.. there also seems to be several different options depending on the route you've taken, from exhibitionism blowjob under her desk while she works to lots of other things.

Just keep having sex with her? Maybe put the settings as switch as well. Really not hard to be her sub though

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So, I'm just curious.

Keep having sex with her until you reach the scene where she asks you to kiss her ass if you want to take things further.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
The problem is, there's no image pack for the current version.
The image pack at the OP is for v0.9.21 .

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Is there any way to extract saves from the android version without root? Im on an old version, .021, and the save to file button doesn't work. I can't update to 0.030 either because i get an error about incompatible packages.... I heard the only fix is just deleting the game and reinstalling, and i'd rather not lose my savefile. Is there a newer version of the game that will allow me to extract the savefiles? (And that will actually install?)

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes