Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
anyone else find the rodenian trio on zengshi having suddenly become overpowered because of their seemingly unstoppable chain-stuning? I used to be able to handle them, but after the newest update, suddenly if i can't beat them before they unleash a stun, i'm stuck in a stun loop till i die.

Jan 28, 2018
anyone else find the rodenian trio on zengshi having suddenly become overpowered because of their seemingly unstoppable chain-stuning? I used to be able to handle them, but after the newest update, suddenly if i can't beat them before they unleash a stun, i'm stuck in a stun loop till i die.
Really? I don't feel it. I beat them soundly every now and then when I feel like it just fine.

Volca

Jul 5, 2018
So I got a question regarding the actual game and it's functions since I still don't know alot about the systems. Does the specific cum-type from male genitalia matter in terms of impregnating characters? Like, say for example, I give my character Peppermint or Yogurt cum instead of normal Cum. Can they still get other characters pregnant or does it have to be the specific option just labeled "Cum"?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So I got a question regarding the actual game and it's functions since I still don't know alot about the systems. Does the specific cum-type from male genitalia matter in terms of impregnating characters? Like, say for example, I give my character Peppermint or Yogurt cum instead of normal Cum. Can they still get other characters pregnant or does it have to be the specific option just labeled "Cum"?
The type of jizz necessarily won't be important when it comes to impregnation. Steele's virility (cum quality) is the defining factor if you can impregnate someone or not. See for more info

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Much better way to save-edit is to download Notepad++, install a JSON formatting plugin on it and then just edit save file in there. It's super fast, super comfortable and you can edit fucking everything you want. I reccomend doing this rather than using those incomplete, buggy and generally shitty online editors.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Uh... in what world are these FF cups? I know someone with G cups and her boobs are less than half this size. I get that Adjatha is used to completely fucked body proportions but Jesus man...
Local man discovers Adjatha's artwork, more at 11.
In all seriousness, I always set Adjatha's art to the bottom of the priority list for showing busts, and I outright disable a lot of busts where the only bust art is Adjatha's. The proportions are always so fucked that it's often genuinely better to just leave it to imagination.

Apr 1, 2021
Local man discovers Adjatha's artwork, more at 11.
In all seriousness, I always set Adjatha's art to the bottom of the priority list for showing busts, and I outright disable a lot of busts where the only bust art is Adjatha's. The proportions are always so fucked that it's often genuinely better to just leave it to imagination.
One of the biggest turn-offs I have is excessively sized genitals and it's part of why I struggle with staying invested in TiTS despite a number of other elements that I do actually like. I can understand why in a sci-fi setting that some people would go overboard and mod themselves crazy stuff like that but they would actually have more impact even on people who have that fetish if they were a little less common.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Whose ever bright ass idea it was to move away from the Legacy version to this current clusterfuck of coded crap was a fucking moron. Sure, it's all fancy fancy and looks good going forward, but trying to save edit apparently now requires a rocket science degree. Truly a stroke of idiotic genius with the decision Fenoxo and company.

Reactions: namelessone22

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Is Anno bugged in this version if Syri is crewmember?
Her slot on the ship is blank for me if both are there

Dec 26, 2021
I have just installed the new update along with the hotfix and I was looking at my crew and saw that the place that Anno was is just blank, not greyed out, just gone. WTH is going on?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I have just installed the new update along with the hotfix and I was looking at my crew and saw that the place that Anno was is just blank, not greyed out, just gone. WTH is going on?
Anno and Amber are both bugged to hell it would seem. It's been reported several times on the forums, all we can do is wait for them to fix it.

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes