Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
it has been like that since forever unfortunately
The last android build (9.029) actually fixed that for me, and I was able to save to file for the first time in... ever.

Speaking of builds, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purely a bugfix update this time, with more content promised Soon™

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
The last android build (9.029) actually fixed that for me, and I was able to save to file for the first time in... ever.

Bugfix update really got me
cum-cum-meme.gif

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone help me link "fenoxo.com" to Patreon? I've searched the entire site, but I don't see the "Log In With Patreon" option anywhere.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
I have a problem... I don't have this option... xD

EDIT: Hargan2 Thanks a lot for your help, I think I have a problem with the browser because when I started to refresh the option appeared for a few seconds.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I have a problem... I don't have this option... xD
Are you on mobile? The tabs don't show up properly unless you make it show the desktop site. Otherwise, I have no idea how you could not have that option

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Are you on mobile? The tabs don't show up properly unless you make it show the desktop site. Otherwise, I have no idea how you could not have that option
I don't know why, but if you have vpn installed (and enabled) the website doesn't work properly.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know why, but if you have vpn installed (and enabled) the website doesn't work properly.
Oh, that's weird. I think I've accessed the site with my own VPN on, but I can't remember properly and different VPNs behave differently. At least you figured it out!

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Oh, that's weird. I think I've accessed the site with my own VPN on, but I can't remember properly and different VPNs behave differently. At least you figured it out!
At least thanks to your help, I knew where it was. Thank you again.

Reactions: Hargan2

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

so is Unas bad end actually in the game, because I cannot trigger it at all I have the 9.28 version

GFattyCat

Dec 17, 2018
Does anyone have the download for 0.9.030 (main game, image pack(optional)). I've been dying to play the update <3

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Does anyone have the download for 0.9.030 (main game, image pack(optional)). I've been dying to play the update <3
It's a fully public release, you can get it off the actual site. Though I second the image pack ask. I know there's the new download thing but I'd like a backup option.

sevlina1999

Jan 13, 2019
What's the last version that has incest in it?
Over in the fenoxo TiTs event submission forums you may have luck finding the Google Doc for the story you're looking for with previous content as well.

Silver1301

Jun 19, 2017
I'm stuck on Dhaal when I try to leave it says "Your gear is still locked up in customs. You should go grab it before you jump out of system." where is customs?

4.00 star(s) 66 Votes