TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Does anyone know which item gives the MC fangs? I got a new transformation item and curious I decided to try it out. One of the effects was it caused my character's canines to lengthen and hollow as if they were snake/cobra fangs and then my game crashed before I could save. I have tried all of the items I have multiple times but none of them will produce the same result so either this is caused by an item I don't have or is very rare.
Naleen Nip, you get it from the first world Mhen'ga.

Reactions: Zarthos

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
grab the flash version and play that. Even tho it might not have any of the newer content atleast the UI is SIGNIFICANTLY better and once you get your charater as far as you want it export it to the newer version.
I'm a hoarder, both physically and digitally and sometimes I'm glad for that. I can go back to basically any version I want.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a way to get rid of the requirements to make characters interested in my char? It is really annoying having to keep following ways to swap the body type around.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
The autopathing map might be the most actually decent mechanic they've added in years. They lose points for Lilith's Throne doing it first, though.

Also, they talked a bit about potential UI updates in the accompanying blog post. They included this gem of a mockup which I think might actually be worse than the current UI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jesus fuck, the UI was fine beforehand. Maybe not perfect but it does everything that it needs to which is a big deal for a text based game like this.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of the version from right before they removed the frostwyrm incest content by chance? i had a sudden urge to fuck the my dragon pups XD

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
download and replace the files in "TiTS-backer-0.9.028-win\resources\app"

Fixed files for html users

got the files mixed up, mb
Does not exist anymore. Can you either relink the file or tell what you changed (so I can fix it myself in the future)?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
What's the last version that has incest in it?
Shade and Rival are still in the game, so is Anyxine, who is also your cousin is you pick half-leithan as a staring race. It's not just about frostwyrms :whistle:

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2017
What's the last version that has incest in it?
i know is it was still in .7.231 and was gone by .7.235.
well technically it was still in, but you could only access it with the impulse cheat.
don't know if its in the java version

Last edited:
Reactions: Krynh
4.00 star(s) 66 Votes